cutler drafted before lineart? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cutler drafted before lineart?

nolefin said:
who gives a damn how its spelled, i could care less about getting his name right, its not like i am spelling marino's name wrong

That's fine, but understand that your credibility, when it comes to evaluating talent, goes down the drain. How can you know anything about a player if you can't even spell his name? See what I'm getting at ?

Jaj said:
I'm sick and tired of people being too lazy to just even type a word they're not sure about on google and seeing if they've spelled it correctly. It's disturbing to see how few people can do something so easy :goof: :shakeno:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious :tongueout

Jay Cutler seems to be the hot prospect that people are talking about, mostly because Leinart can't really do anything more to impress people. He's won a heisman, two national championships, going for a third, what more does the guy have to do? I remember people pointing out that he went back to school and he's got talent around him, so he's not a good prospect, which is ridiculous IMO. Would these people prefer that Carroll doesn't do his job and recruit the top class the past two seasons I believe? Leinart went back to chase history so obviously he's gonna be a bad pro, right? I think Leinart will be a great pro, and I hope neither him or Bush end up with the Jets.

kastofsna120 said:
i think some mouthbreather at ESPN said leinart's arm isn't that great and now all of these saps pipe up with their brilliant analysis that leinart has a weak arm

Kast -

Would you compare Leinart's style and arm strength to Ken Stabler in his heydey?

Obviously, both are lefties, but aside from that, Matt's game, reminds me alot of the original Snake!

your thoughts?

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Kast -

Would you compare Leinart's style and arm strength to Ken Stabler in his heydey?

Obviously, both are lefties, but aside from that, Matt's game, reminds me alot of the original Snake!

your thoughts?

You are kidding right? You do know why Stabler had the nickname of snake...Lienart should be Armidillo....or something like that...:D

fishypete said:
You are kidding right? You do know why Stabler had the nickname of snake...Lienart should be Armidillo....or something like that...:D

Aside from "FootSpeed"....I knew someone would make that point...Fishy, not surprised its you.

I am talking arm strength (as was the thread), and the ability to make all the throws.

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Aside from "FootSpeed"....I knew someone would make that point...Fishy, not surprised its you.

I am talking arm strength (as was the thread).

Then you shouldn't use the snake part....just say Stabler.

Stabler had alot more arm strength than Lienart does....to answer your question.

Leinart will be the first QB drafted come April. Matt Leinart is a proven winner in college football. He's the best QB in the whole entire draft, he's going before Cutler and Young.

fishypete said:
Then you shouldn't use the snake part....just say Stabler.

Stabler had alot more arm strength than Lienart does....to answer your question.

Fishy, whats your problem?

Snake was his nickname. He was the original Snake, long before, Jake "the snake" came along....I was simply tying in his nickname to the question. Geez, lighten up.

Did you just wake up and decide to jump in for no reason? Chill!

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Fishy, whats your problem?

Snake was his nickname. He was the original Snake, long before, Jake "the snake" came along....I was simply tying in his nickname to the question. Geez, lighten up.

Did you just wake up and decide to jump in for no reason? Chill!

As you had it written...it appeared you were trying to call leinart and Stabler the "snake"....if I read it wrong....I'm sorry.

"Obviously, both are lefties, but aside from that, Matt's game, reminds me alot of the original Snake!"

fishypete said:
As you had it written...it appeared you were trying to call leinart and Stabler the "snake"....if I read it wrong....I'm sorry.

"Obviously, both are lefties, but aside from that, Matt's game, reminds me alot of the original Snake!"

You read it wrong...so no biggie.

I was asking Kast (who we know to be a big supporter of Leinart)...this key question:

"Would you compare Leinart's style and arm strength to Ken Stabler in his heydey?"

See, throwing style and arm strength, nothing to do with legs and footspeed.

Carry on....;)

Dolphins_SR66 said:
You read it wrong...so no biggie.

I was asking Kast (who we know to be a big supporter of Leinart)...this key question:

"Would you compare Leinart's style and arm strength to Ken Stabler in his heydey?"

See, throwing style and arm strength, nothing to do with legs and footspeed.

Carry on....;)

I guess you can see why I questioned the nickname of snake then...LOL.

Stabler had a very decent arm....and a great touch.

kastofsna120 said:
armless? LOOK AT THIS PIC:

clear.gif

LOOKS LIKE HE'S GOT TWO ARMS TO ME, BUDDY

Leinart's a lefty?

Back
Top Bottom