cutler drafted before lineart? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cutler drafted before lineart?

the only thing they have in common is that they're both lefties. leinart is compared to brady and montana for good reason. considered "unathletic" yet extremely intelligent, makes great decisions, changes the play to the defense, is very accurate, and has a good deep ball. not mobile by any means, but great pocket presence

SpeedRush99 said:
What rock have you been living under?

The I work 60 hours a week, am married, a full time Phins fan, and don't follow college except the Gators kind of rock! Excuuuuuse the hellllllll out of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

kastofsna120 said:
the only thing they have in common is that they're both lefties. leinart is compared to brady and montana for good reason. considered "unathletic" yet extremely intelligent, makes great decisions, changes the play to the defense, is very accurate, and has a good deep ball. not mobile by any means, but great pocket presence

Yeah, but I watch old clips of Stabler and his passes and especially "arm motion" remind me of what I see with Matt's delivery, touch, and ability to go as deep as his receivers run....neither have frozen rope type arms, but perfect loop to drop into the receivers arms on real deep balls. I agree with you, that I dont see a blatant weakness in Leinart's arm.

Guess its just me, but the throwing styles is strikingly similar to me between these two.

Anyway, thanks for responding. Glad to know FishyPete isnt really you using a different name.LOL :)

BALLS DEEP said:
The I work 60 hours a week, am married, a full time Phins fan, and don't follow college except the Gators kind of rock! Excuuuuuse the hellllllll out of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Was just messing with ya man. Its all good fellow Gator :D Just thought most people knew that as much press as Mr. Leinart gets.

Back
Top Bottom