Cutler even more mobile than we think!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler even more mobile than we think!!!!

dolfan3431

Wanna hit?
Reaction score
Did you that Cutler was a three year two way starter in High School and he had 88 tackles 9 INT's as a safety and returned six Kickoffs, a fumble, and an INT for touchdowns in his senior year. And he was an All-state shortstop while hitting over .400

Sounds pretty good to me.:wink:

Edit. Wait theres more!! he was also a top Basketball player in college

yes, i've found it funny how people have said he's immobile when speaking negative of him. it really just tells me they have no clue what they are talking about.

Phinz4Life said:
Draft Cutler and move him to safety!!
Ya and then have a double reverse and let the safety throw like the Steelers do!

safties are defense and dont throw....but you guys knew that already

the wanny move

Wanny would draft Jay and have him play both QB and safety and by the way the Marlins look "he could also play shortstop for them".

I say trade Rickey and 2007,2008 #1 draft picks and move up
to draft Jay:sidelol:

MiamiRon3

Juan Cribbs said:
yes, i've found it funny how people have said he's immobile when speaking negative of him. it really just tells me they have no clue what they are talking about.

I've found it funny that alot of people hold it against some Qb's because they can run.

well, that explains those clips of him running the option. I hope Vince Young drops. I would be all over that.

Did you also know he was a 67 foot tall lumberjack who traveled around the world with his pet wolf cutting down trees and saving forest animals all at the same time?

He is starting to sound like an urban legend

Back
Top Bottom