Cutler vs. Tannehill Season-Long Comparison Thread | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler vs. Tannehill Season-Long Comparison Thread

tannehill is clearly superior in every aspect of the game

Miami would have points on the board with Tannehill today..maybe a couple touchdowns.

The game he got hurt in he was on fire and it was more than likely going to carry over.

Shame.

I unignored the OP just so I could see the hilarity that ensued in this thread after the past two weeks.

1wupqt.jpg

We messed that up too. He needed to have that surgery the week he got hurt. He'd be ready to play this season. We spent 10mill that we could have rolled over and just go with Moore for a few games. This FO keeps paying tons of money to older players or players that are either hurt or coming back from being hurt. But hey, Tanny behind our o-line could still be bad anyway. Still, him not having that surgery last year was a big mistake imo. The WR's like Tannehill and they were starting to click. I'm not saying he's Marino but he actually made some plays down field and when things broke down he could gets us a first down by running. At this point Cutler seems to not have that arm that he used to have. Amazing we've played 3 games and I'm already thinking about free agency and the draft...smh

Ozzy rules!!

Like he would make a difference. Tannehill had 6 years to prove himself. He sucks so does this team. Its time to tank the season. Like i predicted in the beginning of preseason Miami will draft Lamar Jackson.

Tanny being here or not would be completely irrelevant. We may win a few more games with the potato under center, but he is just as much as a limp-**** as half this roster. Tough nice kid, but will never win big in this league, and certainly wont win here. He made his money, his days as a fin are numbered as they must be if we want to truly compete and not just pull the wool over dumb fans eyes who think he is actually a difference maker. The next great fins QB is in college somewhere, now we just have to find him and get him. Tanny, moore, Cutler, Cleo Lemon, whoever can just keep the seat warm until we get a true Alpha at that position.

It’s all the O-line fault for letting Calais Campbell get to Tannehill like that to injure him in the first place. Branden Albert had a piss poor attempt at a block on him.

Back
Top Bottom