Cuts After Tonight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cuts After Tonight

here is my prediction on the first 13 cuts (we only need to cut 13 because Steinbach retired and we cut Mahaffey, right?):

Kevyn Scott
Anderson Russell
Andrew McDonald
Kelcie McCray
Shelly Lyons
Quinten Lawrence
Trenton Hughes
Jonathan Freeny
Cameron Collins
Chandler Burden
Marcus Brown
Will Barker
Vincent Agnew

here is my prediction on the first 13 cuts (we only need to cut 13 because Steinbach retired and we cut Mahaffey, right?):

Kevyn Scott
Anderson Russell
Andrew McDonald
Kelcie McCray
Shelly Lyons
Quinten Lawrence
Trenton Hughes
Jonathan Freeny
Cameron Collins
Chandler Burden
Marcus Brown
Will Barker
Vincent Agnew
Yep. This is why predicting this round of cuts isn't much fun because we're just going to hear a bunch of names we didn't know and never had any real chance of making the team.

Marlon More, C. Gates, Wallace, Pruitt, J Jerry, Murtha, 7-11, Nolan Carol, Rishard Matthews, BJ Cunningham

So, you suggest cutting our starting RG, our #4-6th string receivers, our 4th string CB and our best back up T on the first string of cuts? :ponder:

Kevyn Scott
Anderson Russell
Andrew McDonald
Kelcie McCray
Shelly Lyons
Quinten Lawrence
Trenton Hughes
Jonathan Freeny
Cameron Collins
Chandler Burden
Marcus Brown
Will Barker
Vincent Agnew

I think they're safe on the first string of cuts.

I agree. Fuller and Matthews deserve a shot to make the team. There are 12 WR's on the current roster so you know there will be a few in this cut down.

I think we can stash Fuller on the practice squad, not so for Matthews. If we cut him some team will snag him up. He has done well on offense and special teams.

Any reciever and te who played so far, other than Bess

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright so no big name cuts on Monday. How many quarterbacks and wide outs do we keep for the 53 man roster?

ok. so who goes instead of those four during the cut down to 75?

My list would be like the one I posted in the other thread:

1. Isaako Aaitui NT
2. Will Barker T
3. Kevyn Scott CB
4. Cameron Collins LB
5. Chandler Burden G
6. Josh Linam LB
7. Ray Feinga G
8. Will Yeatman T/TE
9. Les Brown TE
10. Marcus Brown CB
11. Kelcie McCray S
12. Tyrell Johnson S
13. Shelly Lyons LB or Jonas Gray RB

thanks to hard knocks , it shows the players who philbin wants those kind of players that work and pratice hard that doesnt make the same mistakes

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

jerry did play t last year when long got hurt

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

on the oline the players have to play multiple positions

Back
Top Bottom