Cuts After Tonight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cuts After Tonight

matt11390

Starter
Reaction score
After tonight's game teams have to get down to 75 right? Then down to 53 after the final preseason game? Who's on the edge of being cut that needs to prove their worth tonight?

Egnew and Gates.

Egnew won't get cut because of the high drafting, although he hasn't shown anything... And I think Gates sticks until the next round of cuts. He actually might make the team because he's the only fast wr on the roster pretty much.

Marlon More, C. Gates, Wallace, Pruitt, J Jerry, Murtha, 7-11, Nolan Carol, Rishard Matthews, BJ Cunningham

I really hope Gates isnt cut, even though he deserves to be cut. We need to give this kid time to develop and his speed is just something you cant ignore. All he needs is that 1 breakout game where he gets his cofidence up and now that he has a better QB he might just be able to become our Torrey Smith/Mike Wallace type player (no, im not comparing him to them). Egnew will not be cut just because of his draft status, and I do see a surprise cut coming soon. I expect a WR being brought in before preseason game 4.

Nolan Carrol isn't getting cut to whoever suggested that. I bet most of the receivers stick for now, especially Gates. But I think they have to happen on like Monday

All of your 4th string and perhaps some of the 3rd string players will be cut after tonight's game. Those players should be those 4th quarter guy's we've all seen over the 1st 2 pre-season games. Terrel Johnson, Cook, Feinga, and BJ Cunningham to name a few.

Clyde Gates, Marlon Moore, Roberto Wallace. We've wasted enough time on these guys. Give the rookies a shot.

Clyde Gates, Marlon Moore, Roberto Wallace. We've wasted enough time on these guys. Give the rookies a shot.

I agree. Fuller and Matthews deserve a shot to make the team. There are 12 WR's on the current roster so you know there will be a few in this cut down.

Marlon More, C. Gates, Wallace, Pruitt, J Jerry, Murtha, 7-11, Nolan Carol, Rishard Matthews, BJ Cunningham

Its unlikely any of them get cut after tonight. Especially Nolan Carol.

99.9% of your list includes receivers. You can't cut all these receivers before the last pre-season game..

Thanx God you are not a GM

Back
Top Bottom