D Coach Options. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

D Coach Options.

Austin.

Austin?

AUSTIN???

Are you ****ing crazy?

No offense of course....but....Really?!?!

Anyone with proven experience running a defense not hell bent on implementing their experimental scheme.

People love to hate on sexy Rexy but I'd love it. He's as arrogant as Gase, and I think he'd let the HC know his play-calling and QB decisions suck foot. If we are going to keep Gase, at least go out with a nuclear bang.

Nobody good is going to risk their future teaming up with lame-duck Gase. Ross needs to clean house, and then the next Head Coach can get his own DC.

I think a DC that wants a jump start would do good in Miami... Young LB's, super star potential in X and Minka, Wake still does some things and a young couple DT's in Godchaux and Taylor... I think a hungry DC could make some chicken salad down in Miami.

Manny Diaz anyone?

Interesting name. His stock is higher than ever right now and he has deep rooted Miami connections.

I'm sure it would be a popular hire but it would carry uncertainty. Diaz loves to blitz. In the NFL obviously that provides big play openings to very talented quarterbacks.

On Canes sites there are plenty of posters who want Diaz to replace Mark Richt as head coach right now, and if not right now then a year from now. Diaz certainly has to weigh that possibility if an NFL team offers a defensive coordinator role.

He will also likely draw interest as college head coach elsewhere.

kc and rams defense give up 51 and 54 point and rams. stills win so is our def that bad or our offense cannot score point against avg and below team. so what real problems . the highest point we give up on def was 32 pt this yr.

Nobody good is going to risk their future teaming up with lame-duck Gase. Ross needs to clean house, and then the next Head Coach can get his own DC.

basically.

Back
Top Bottom