D. Gardener Will Start Sunday For Skins!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

D. Gardener Will Start Sunday For Skins!!

Phinmaster1354

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just read that MARVIN LEWIS announced that D. GARDENER will start Sunday against the ARIZONA CARDNALS!! GARDNER practiced all last week and Monday and had no pain, so as of now our EX-RUN STOPPER is starting on the SKINS, which makes their DEFENSE very TOUGH!! They could have a better D than BALTIMORE 2 years ago!! ARRINGTON is just a SPEED DEMON that can run down anything!! Everyone keeps talking about SPURRIER by the end of the season, people will be talking about that D!!! Let's just hope all the HYPE around LARRY CHESTER is true because he has BIG SHOES to fill in GARDENER's DEPARTURE!!

I guess that didn't make much sense, but you know what I mean. He won't finish the game.

I like the way Baltimore is approaching the Daryl Gardener situation. Its the same way that I think would have been beneficial for us to approach the situation, except we couldn't because the man had a mega-high salary and a big ego. They are basically saying, we're going to use him as long as we can. We'll run him into the ground. He's good while healthy and while healthy he's gonna be contributing. Then when he gets injured less than midway through the season, se la vie. They weren't paying him much anyway.

I would have loved to do that except in the opposite manner. I'd run Larry Chester during the first part of the season and then sub in Daryl Gardener and have his role in the defense increase as the year goes on so that we're getting our best out of Daryl at the end of the season.

It would have nice to have both of them even though we know we would only have DG half a year..at DE and maybe at the end of the year and if need be he could have played tackle for the play offs..plus Agun, R. burnett..Jay Williams wouldn't have been with us. But i still like what we have..maybe hailey will hold us or Romero surprise us..

Gardner is a reject, and I'm glad we got rid of him when we did

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I like the way Baltimore is approaching the Daryl Gardener situation. Its the same way that I think would have been beneficial for us to approach the situation, except we couldn't because the man had a mega-high salary and a big ego. They are basically saying, we're going to use him as long as we can. We'll run him into the ground. He's good while healthy and while healthy he's gonna be contributing. Then when he gets injured less than midway through the season, se la vie. They weren't paying him much anyway.

I would have loved to do that except in the opposite manner. I'd run Larry Chester during the first part of the season and then sub in Daryl Gardener and have his role in the defense increase as the year goes on so that we're getting our best out of Daryl at the end of the season.

I think you mean Washington ... but we'll overlook it!! :D

Back
Top Bottom