D-Nasty in the house!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

D-Nasty in the house!!

Enforcerfin33

Los Lonely Boys the Return....
Reaction score
Man The D is looking solid, heres just a rough look at what we have so far, with more joining.

DL

• Samphin

LB
  • Sickfinfan33

• Nappy Roots
CB
  • mor911
  • SpiderMonkey
S

• Gridironking
  • ASUFinFan

Its looking like the average hieght is 6'1-6'2, no shorty's except the coach..lol. Which is awesome. Like i said before, if you guys have any suggestions post them on here, or anything of the sorts. I am working on a playbook with Warp's help, and FitM's. When I have one made, I will send them to you guys. I am really excited about this whole thing brothers, and I look forward to meeting everyone.

No... I have even sent him a couple of PMs and haven't got a response from him...

if he is a no show by June 1st he is cut. Until Further notice

ASU will be at Safety for now.. Might move to Corner if SpiderMonkey is a no show,

he will have time as Backup WR.

if he is a no show by June 1st he is cut. Until Further notice

ASU will be at Safety for now.. Might move to Corner if SpiderMonkey is a no show,

he will have time as Backup WR.

Sounds good. If there's a really tall guy they have on offense, I could come in and play come CB too. Just throwin it out there if Spider is a noshow.

Are you guys allowed to play stuff like bump and run or any press coverages? Cause if you are going to play a lot of man or cover 2, I have always been a fan of roughing up the WRs. I love the size of the team and that would seem to lend itself to being a bit physical if that is allowed. You also seem to have good spend, and if you have that at safety, I wouldn't think they would get beat in those coverages too easily with good speed.

Are you guys allowed to play stuff like bump and run or any press coverages? Cause if you are going to play a lot of man or cover 2, I have always been a fan of roughing up the WRs. I love the size of the team and that would seem to lend itself to being a bit physical if that is allowed. You also seem to have good spend, and if you have that at safety, I wouldn't think they would get beat in those coverages too easily with good speed.
you know I dont really know all the basics of the rules yet.....and I really cant tell you the D packages...lol...(Jetsfans post here too) But I def. like the idea of jamming them at the line......esp. with Mor's size.....and if his size doesnt get them, I'll have him show them a training video.....j/k.:lol:

mor's game consist of Jaming at the line or playing you zone.. He's probably one of the strongest we have on the team and fastest.

ask Stiches about his speed.

mor's game consist of Jaming at the line or playing you zone.. He's probably one of the strongest we have on the team and fastest.

:yes:

I mean, I'm not fast, but I can beat Mor off the line. However, it doesn't do much good since he can be right back on your hip after 10 yards.

Yeah Mor is solid, I hope SpiderMonkey shows up and we'll have a real nice CB combo.

Back
Top Bottom