D. Rodgers Arrested!!!...More Problems. (merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

D. Rodgers Arrested!!!...More Problems. (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
D. Rodgers Arrested!!!...More Problems.

He was arrested this afternoon in S. Beach. He caught his wife eating lunch with another man, and lost total control. He hit the guy with a metal chair, and then beat his wife. he was also arrested for resisting arrest.....What A Loser!!!!

It just keeps getting worse for the Phinz this off-season. If it's not injuries, it's off the field problems.....

This isn't good. It could even ruin his career.

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I am sorry, but you can't beat up your wife for eating lunch with a guy. Catch her sleeping with the guy, hey, whatever, but LUNCH?!

im not crying but im not happy either. As long as our d stays focused. If he gets a good lawyer..... he could play the entire season and then go to coart next offense.

w/e i cant take anymore negativity so i dont really want to talk about it

I am sorry, but I think the only CORRECT thing to do is release him.

I mean there really is no doubt that he is guilty as charged, seeing as how there are witnesses. Just cut him now, save us the distraction, and move on.

Are you guys smoking something ? ****, this man provess his heart to this bitch during the Team banquet infront of everyone. Telling this Hoe how much he loves her and that's the thanks he gets ? **** if that was me I would have whoop both of their asses to. Trust me DR is going to be, I'm just hoping that he got a Pre-NuP.

Originally posted by dolfan87
I am sorry, but I think the only CORRECT thing to do is release him.

I mean there really is no doubt that he is guilty as charged, seeing as how there are witnesses. Just cut him now, save us the distraction, and move on.

.....or, we can see how this plays out and then decide what to do. If he is able to play this season, then let it be for now and then let the Dolphins handle it next offseason. If he cannot play this season, then maybe we should think about cutting him. Aside from this incident, he has been a model citizen, so I say cut him some slack and listen his side of the story. There is definately some information that is unknown, even to the media, so it would be unfair to jump to conclusions right now........

Besides, there is no one on the roster that could replace him in the lineup. I'm sure Galyon could do a serviceable job, but he hasn't proven anything yet......

From the Miami Dolphins;
In a prepared statement attributed to Coach Dave Wannstedt, the team announced on Thursday that "both the Miami Dolphins and the National Football League understand the gravity of these allegations and will take appropriate action if such instances were proven to have occurred.

However, we hope the charges against Derrick prove to be unfounded. Derrick has exhibited the highest character on the field and has been extremely active in charitable and community service projects here in South Florida. As a result, we will not rush to judgment and will wait for the completion of the judicial process before deciding on a course of action, if needed. We understand our obligations to our fans and certainly don't tolerate inappropriate behavior by any of our players. At the same time, we also know that in this country there is a presumption of innocence until proven guilty, and we will follow that guiding principle as events unfold."

Originally posted by dolfan87
I am sorry, but you can't beat up your wife for eating lunch with a guy. Catch her sleeping with the guy, hey, whatever, but LUNCH?!

hey buddy thats how it starts. I dont blame the guy for doing what he did but not in public!!!!!

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Are you guys smoking something ? ****, this man provess his heart to this bitch during the Team banquet infront of everyone. Telling this Hoe how much he loves her and that's the thanks he gets ? **** if that was me I would have whoop both of their asses to. Trust me DR is going to be, I'm just hoping that he got a Pre-NuP.

Now thats what im talking bout!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom