D Smith on Mac Jones/Tua | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

D Smith on Mac Jones/Tua

IF he really said that, then he can take a hike. Chase it is. I liked him better anyway.

AJ 67% 3000 yds 28 TD 7 int
Mac 77% 4500 yds 41TD 4 int
Obviously, Jones is the better pro QB prospect. Did AJ even play an NFL snap?

To be fair with the statistical chasm, Alabama was running an offense that was quite a bit different then.

I think Mac Jones is legit, but honestly I think this is just D Smith trying to pump up his guy's draft stock. Tua is already a millionaire.

I think a lot of people think Mac Jones is better than Tua. This doesn't affect Davonta's relationship with the Fins at all unless the Dolphins get him and Jones...and still have Tua.

To be fair that’s not a good comparison bc Saban was still running 3 yards and a cloud of dust when McCarron was the QB. He didn’t start to evolve on offense until around 2015-2016. Totally different types of offenses. Back when McCarron played under Saban the QBs job was just don’t lose it for us hand the ball off and let our defense win the game. Saban has done a complete 360 on offensive mentality since then.

Also Mac Jones is the product of a system. Whoever drafts him in round 1 is going to be sorely disappointed I believe.
You mean a 180?

This is the most ridiculous post ever smith won the heisman with jokes and was stuck behind 2 first round receivers when tua was there

so of course he would go with Jones
I would go there too if I was in his shoes

This is the most ridiculous post ever smith won the heisman with jokes and was stuck behind 2 first round receivers when tua was there

so of course he would go with Jones
I would go there too if I was in his shoes
Talk about ridiculous posts...Kindly give me the year Devonta was BEHIND two first rounders at Bama...

Talk about ridiculous posts...Kindly give me the year Devonta was BEHIND two first rounders at Bama...
Don’t let facts get in the way of your pointless comments

do some research...

Jan. 8th 2018...Freshman Tua won the Nat'l Championship throwing the game winning pass to true freshman Devonta Smith.
The following football 2018 season Devonta,Ruggs and Judy were starters....Waddle came next..
Just tell me the two first rounders that Devonta was behind.

No I meant a 360. I said it that way on purpose to make a point about how dramatic a difference it was but I guess you felt the need to try and make me look dumb.
In fairness, I think the poster merely meant since you were referring to a total change in approach that perhaps 360 was not what you meant...

Back
Top Bottom