D Smith on Mac Jones/Tua | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

D Smith on Mac Jones/Tua

Nobody even knows what the exact question was. Until then, this is a non story and I’m sure Smith will be making his rounds explaining things.
The question was Tua or Mac.

The issue is the context people wanna assume when a question like that gets asked.

I like Chase more anyways

I started off with this, then got suckered into the Smith hype, so flipped, still think he's a great prospect but I am flipping back to Chase as #1, Waddle may actually be ahead of Smith too in my thought process now. All three though would make the fins better but if Smith is going to pull crap like this in front of the cameras then I worry about his intelligence a little, even if it's true and he loves Jones and even thinks Tua is a piece of crap, financially you don't say stuff like that because it can hit you in the wallet.

Honestly if I don't hear an audio clip, or an actual footage of this happening then I am not really baiting into it. If for some reason it is true then why bother entertain it? Mac Jones is just a product of the senior bowl, and the upcoming nfl draft. We actually want Mac Jones to be drafted so we can get a better player at the 18th pick.

It has nothing to do with him or where he gets drafted. It's about Mac Jones and where they're trying to get him drafted - as high as possible.

I certain understand that in one sense. You're trying to help out Mac Jones. No problem there.
However, aren't you running the risk if you're D.Smith of possibily hurting your draft position?
Specifically #3 overall with the Dolphins?

It has nothing to do with him or where he gets drafted. It's about Mac Jones and where they're trying to get him drafted - as high as possible.
All due respect but seems nuts Devonta would give up a slot to maybe bring his teammate up a bit?

I certain understand that in one sense. You're trying to help out Mac Jones. No problem there.
However, aren't you running the risk if you're D.Smith of possibily hurting your draft position?
Specifically #3 overall with the Dolphins?

No. You have to understand how high Mac Jones actually has a chance to go. It's a lot higher than anybody here thinks.

A lot.

Some teams will have him above Trevor Lawrence on their board.

June Jones has Mac rated ahead of Trevor.....Mac is going to suprise a lot of people...

Maybe just me but we be in big trouble if Mac is better that Tua!

No. You have to understand how high Mac Jones actually has a chance to go. It's a lot higher than anybody here thinks.

A lot.

June Jones has Mac rated ahead of Trevor.....Mac is going to suprise a lot of people...

He will certainly fall between Chad Henne and Tom Brady :UP:

Really? I mean Mac has a lot of that Burrow game management style that got him drafted #1 overall last year but that seems a bit crazy to me. I also don't get the "great athlete" vibe from him . . .certainly good enough tho.

But to actually rate him over Lawrence seems more of a sensationalistic talking point than an actual one.

A lot.

I'll take your positions on Mac Jones. If some have him ahead of T.Lawrence then it suggest he should be the 1,2, or 3 QB off the board.

Back
Top Bottom