D Smith on Mac Jones/Tua | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

D Smith on Mac Jones/Tua

Trevor Lawrence “not that good”? He’s been beating up on ACC defenses? “Serious NFL flaws”? My goodness at some people. I don’t even know how to respond to these things. Just agree to disagree bc theirs not even a point in arguing with people that think this.

Assuming both Parker and Preston Williams are healthy for week one, Waddle is the perfect defense-destroyer between them. The 2 veterans outside either getting single coverage or Waddle is going onesies with a safety with a head of speed.
So PW is a veteran now? After barely a season's worth of games?

I like the kid, and could be a nice weapon if he can stay on the field, but vet?

Last edited:
LOL good cause your 165lb ass isn’t even close to worthy of our #3 pick.

In round 2 I can give my blessing to draft a TINY receiver with average speed.

One source said that one guy from one team saw a tiny UFO 🛸 fly out of Devonta's a$$. You heard it first from this one guy. Do you believe it?? I sure as hell do

Chase could be the next Julio Jones.

wasn't Smith the #4 WR when Tua was QB? I believe Ruggs,Jeudy,Waddle were ahead of Smith on the depth chart.
Please explain how he is the next Julio? Julio is alot faster, longer, bigger. And he gets separation

no need for me to discuss hunger. I actually do something about it. I feed homeless people on Tuesdays and Sundays
Pigeons in the park don't count Danny!

JK.

That's great. Lots of folks in need. I participate as well but not as consistently as I should.

but Daniel jones was a much better athlete. I’m with you on the won’t be surprised by anything when it comes to the qb position these days but Daniel and matt athletically aren’t in the same ball park
And that's an understatement.

Mac is about as athletic as a bathmat.

Trevor Lawrence “not that good”? He’s been beating up on ACC defenses? “Serious NFL flaws”? My goodness at some people. I don’t even know how to respond to these things. Just agree to disagree bc theirs not even a point in arguing with people that think this.

he’s not great against immediate inside pressure. Tendency to bail the pocket backwards at times

moot point though cause he’s going #1

he’s not great against immediate inside pressure. Tendency to bail the pocket backwards at times

moot point though cause he’s going #1
I’m not saying he’s perfect bc no player is but I read a post in here that literally said “he’s not that good”. What? Like I don’t even know how to respond to that. I’ve watched every snap of his career and that’s just plain ignorance.

What QB is great against inside pressure when they get knocked off their spot? Yes he does bail the pocket from time to time but he’s athletic enough to do that and he’s really great on the move. This narrative of his WRs made great plays for him is just ridiculous. Yes of course they have but what QBs WRs don’t bail them out and make great plays?

It’s like people are just desperately reaching for anything to point to to tear him down and I don’t understand that. Every player has flaws no matter how good/great they are. Brady has flaws just like any other QB. Knock him off his spot and he becomes very average. That’s any QB.

Yes TLaw has a flaw here and there but overall he is the best QB as far as talent to come out in a long time and he’s going to prove it from day 1. It will be an adjustment period for him no doubt. Let him get his feet wet for a year but throughout this year he’ll show time and time again why he’s so special. Anybody that grades Wilson or Fields and especially Mac Jones over him I just have to literally lol bc that’s just ridiculous. He played 1 truly bad game and that was against LSU 2 years ago in the title game. The Ohio St game this year was not his fault. The dude threw for 400 yards while his defense gave up 5 consecutive TD drives and put him in a 35-14 hole before his head could spin. That’s only the 2nd time EVER under Dabo that we’ve allowed a team to have 5 consecutive TD drives. The other was against FSU in 2014 and we lost that game 51-14. That’s not on him. I mean it was Ohio St. People are acting like they were just scrubs. They’re the 2nd most talented team 1-85 in college football.

Back
Top Bottom