D.Terrell Signs w/ the Pats..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

D.Terrell Signs w/ the Pats.....

Bummer!

As much as I l hate to admit it, if there is any coach that can revive a 1st round draft pick with upscale skills it's ol' Billie!! This guy was a stud a MMMMMMIIIIIIICHIGANNN!!!! So I would have to say yes to posing a definate threat to our D!

He will end up being the steal of free agency and be some kind of champion with 22 td's :rolleyes: :roflmao: :cry:

hahahaha they would have been better off keeping Troy Brown.

Phinmaster1354 said:
As much as I l hate to admit it, if there is any coach that can revive a 1st round draft pick with upscale skills it's ol' Billie!! This guy was a stud a MMMMMMIIIIIIICHIGANNN!!!! So I would have to say yes to posing a definate threat to our D!

That's how I'm feeling about it, I don't remember seeing a whole lot of Terrell, I know he was a stud a UMich though, kind of a scary thought......:fire:

knight6jb said:
That's how I'm feeling about it, I don't remember seeing a whole lot of Terrell, I know he was a stud a UMich though, kind of a scary thought......:fire:

Have to agree with you guys, especially since I don't know what kind of secondary we will have, we're on the verge of replacing 3 of the 4 starters.

I really hope Saban knows what he's doing. I really didn't think our Secondary was our problem last season... I didn't like letting Knight or Surtain go (I know, I know, Surtain isn't gone just yet) was the best move. Howard and Poole do not look like the next coming of Surtain and I can't see us drafting another stud CB in this year's draft. But, I guess that's why I'm not coaching football....

Lankford and Judson Days?

Pericles349 said:
I really hope Saban knows what he's doing. I really didn't think our Secondary was our problem last season... I didn't like letting Knight or Surtain go (I know, I know, Surtain isn't gone just yet) was the best move. Howard and Poole do not look like the next coming of Surtain and I can't see us drafting another stud CB in this year's draft. But, I guess that's why I'm not coaching football....
I agree, although I think Poole can develop into something special but he has alot of growing pains to go through yet. As for Howard , I feel he was a huge disappointment last year! He was burnt so often last season. It brought back memories... BAD MEMORIES of the Judson/ Lankford days of the late 80's!! I didn't like that feeling! I just feel that Surtain is worth more than a 2nd round pick! He's a top 5 Corner!!!! A stud, a playmaker!! I am lobbying for your vote to keep Patrick Surtain and I approve of this message!!

Yeah, I don't really know what to make of this, but he is being reunited with Brady and he did have all the skills at one time. I guess only time will tell, but I trust Belichick & Pioli on this.

I'm willing to bet he'll play better than he did with the Bears, but from my understanding of his time there, that still might not be all that great. But if anyone can tap some potential in their players, it's probably going to be that hobo Bellichek.

Dirtywater said:
Yeah, I don't really know what to make of this, but he is being reunited with Brady and he did have all the skills at one time. I guess only time will tell, but I trust Belichick & Pioli on this.

I think having a good quarterback will help tremendously, Brady is a good leader so I dont think Terrell will be taking plays off or not blocking, etc. If he can revive his career and help the Pats win he will certainly be in for a bigger payday in the future. He needed a change of scenery and a good Qb/coaching staff. Has any offensive player been a consistantly good performer on the Bears in recent memory?

NE is already a contender, and has one of the best coaching staffs out there, so it is def a great place to turn your career around. That said, I dont see Terrelll doing it. Unlike Corey Dillon or Rick Willliams, he has never done much in the NFL. I think he only has one or two 100yd games.

Back
Top Bottom