D.Terrell Signs w/ the Pats..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

D.Terrell Signs w/ the Pats.....

Terrell reuniting with Brady could be REALLY BAD(for the rest of the NFL that is)....or it could make no real difference at all. This is definitely an intruiging signing for the patsies tho...

early prediction: david terrell comeback player of year 1858 yds, 34 tds avg per catch 23.6 yac 46 yds ,............. :roflmao:

no but he will have a decent yr and provide a serious deep threat, and if he really breaks out watch out he could have a great yr...
but the pats spread it out and with ben watson coming back who is a stud at te, and fast!!! i love pk sam too and he may do some things this yr....

I suppose if Cecil Collins signed with NE, then he'd have a 2000 yd season. :shakeno:

South Florida said:
Did Terrell and Brady play together at Michigan?

Yeah. Pats must be pretty desperate to find WR help if they are stooping this low, Terrell is trash imo.

DonShula84 said:
Yeah. Pats must be pretty desperate to find WR help if they are stooping this low, Terrell is trash imo.

If they draft a WR, I wouldnt be surprised if he beats Terrell out for a roster spot.

patsdynasty said:
early prediction: david terrell comeback player of year 1858 yds, 34 tds avg per catch 23.6 yac 46 yds ,............. :roflmao:

no but he will have a decent yr and provide a serious deep threat, and if he really breaks out watch out he could have a great yr...
but the pats spread it out and with ben watson coming back who is a stud at te, and fast!!! i love pk sam too and he may do some things this yr....

What has Terrell done for you to think he'd have a good year? I bet he won't even make the team. The guy is garbage.

lol trash??? hes 26 and was a stud at mich, pats almost took him before richard semour in 2001 in the pats system of winning and team work watch him shine..... of course he looked like trash he was playing on the bears!!!!!!!

patsdynasty said:
lol trash??? hes 26 and was a stud at mich, pats almost took him before richard semour in 2001 in the pats system of winning and team work watch him shine..... of course he looked like trash he was playing on the bears!!!!!!!

I wish you guys had taken Terrell, he was a waste of a top 10 pick

patsdynasty said:

Who cares what he did in college. Look what Ron Dayne did in college and he's trash. The Pats system works for decent players to make them look great, David isn't even decent, he sucks. Marty Booker didn't have a problem playing with the Bears.

699 yds and 16 yd per catch isnt decent???? i say that is fo r a wr

When we traded Ogun to the Bears last year, isn't it true we could have picked up Terrell if we wanted him? Fear not, fellow dolfans, no big deal here.

patsdynasty said:

While I don't really agree with him doing a whole lot, I do agree with Watson. I am very intrigued with his potential.

I could have sworn he signed with the Gnats...??

Look, I'll be the first one to say I do not think he is going to make a big impact, but for some posters to flat out deny any potential is just plain funny.

also, that Cecil Collins line got a big laugh, here. good one! :D

Back
Top Bottom