*** Da Canes *** | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Da Canes ***

I think I will try to follow the Canes more closely this year. I have even watched some USFL wanting a football fix.....CFL does not work for me.

Who would be the top 2 or 3 talents they should have this year? TVD I think is one. Who after that?

I think I will try to follow the Canes more closely this year. I have even watched some USFL wanting a football fix.....CFL does not work for me.

Who would be the top 2 or 3 talents they should have this year? TVD I think is one. Who after that?

We have 3 killer safetys. Two Williams (James and Avonta) and Cam Kitchens

Leonard Taylor on the D line was a 5 star recuit

So help me out again...

Rashada seems like a big signing and I don't know if that means a future starter and if so next year? After TVD leaves?

Another question:

If he is a 4 star recruit who was is a 5 star

Also,

How many 5 star recruits are out there?

I guess I could look this all up- Just did and see 10 5 star guys and 290 4 star on ESPN top 300

So help me out again...

Rashada seems like a big signing and I don't know if that means a future starter and if so next year? After TVD leaves?

Behind TVD is Jake Garcia a very highly regarded QB himself and also Jucurri brown who's good as well

TVD will mosy likely go pro and be a first round pick after this season so those guys and Rashad will battle to be his replacement

Back
Top Bottom