*** Da Canes *** | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Da Canes ***

The turnover chain was okay the first year, after that it became pretty stupid because guys weren't actually making winning plays, just trying to get turnovers by gambling a bunch and by now it's just like....who cares about the chain.

I know you’re gonna roll your eyes, and I’m not trying to hijack the Canes sauce here. I don’t want to start an LSU thread because I don’t think it would catch on.

But we were in the same boat. We lacked discipline. A vision and a process. Ed Orgeron was responsible for putting together the greatest cast of coaches and players ever for 2019, and the stars aligned. But after that, he regressed into the shirt-tearing Neanderthal from Ole Miss. He had to go.

Enter Brian Kelly. He’s about to bring us back too.

I know you’re gonna roll your eyes, and I’m not trying to hijack the Canes sauce here. I don’t want to start an LSU thread because I don’t think it would catch on.

But we were in the same boat. We lacked discipline. A vision and a process. Ed Orgeron was responsible for putting together the greatest cast of coaches and players ever for 2019, and the stars aligned. But after that, he regressed into the shirt-tearing Neanderthal from Ole Miss. He had to go.

Enter Brian Kelly. He’s about to bring us back too.

Good luck ... except if you play us :NANA:

Back
Top Bottom