*** Da Canes *** | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Da Canes ***

That was a really long-winded way of answering my question with "zero"...
Pop Tv Burn GIF by Schitt's Creek

Keep them coming. Being irrelevant for 13 years and STILL getting g hate from other fans...I love it, its like a big bowl of your favorite cereal served with some pancakes and bacon. We feast off knowing you think about us while we don't really think about you all 😂

Keep them coming. Being irrelevant for 13 years and STILL getting g hate from other fans...I love it, its like a big bowl of your favorite cereal served with some pancakes and bacon. We feast off knowing you think about us while we don't really think about you all 😂
I just had a bored moment. UM football is about as relevant to me as cat videos.

Maybe back when they were an Independent and made their own weak schedule, and played their bowl games at home in the Orange Bowl.

Honestly Miami should be in the AAC or C-USA along with teams like FAU, FIU, and S. Florida.

They have no shot at competing in a mid level Power-5 conference like the ACC.

It’s hard to compete without an on campus stadium and elite facilities.

Strapping it up in a few weeks! Good luck everybody!

Maybe back when they were an Independent and made their own weak schedule, and played their bowl games at home in the Orange Bowl.

Honestly Miami should be in the AAC or C-USA along with teams like FAU, FIU, and S. Florida.

They have no shot at competing in a mid level Power-5 conference like the ACC.

It’s hard to compete without an on campus stadium and elite facilities.

Strapping it up in a few weeks! Good luck everybody!

Man you're more hilarious than The Onion in its heyday.

Back
Top Bottom