*** Da Canes *** | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Da Canes ***

Not sure why that would be a negative?

Miami is a private university with incredibly strict standards and not a lot of students comparably to other schools.

Miami isn't about where you went it's about supporting your community.
Eh. I actually went to the schools I follow.

Eh. I actually went to the schools I follow.

That's a good thing too. It's one if those things I don't see as right or wrong. It's a sports team to me...like the Dolphins or Heat. You don't have to go there to like them.

We should all just agree Notre Dame at .01% is kind of comical in a way.

Those two see whats happening in the 305 and are getting nervious :lol:

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

Think that might be 1 fan.

Last time that stadium had the seats filled was when Alabama was rolling up Oklahoma in the College Football Playoff.
Considering Alabama is sitting at 2% on this list, you really don’t have much room to talk.

Biggest bandwagon fan base right behind the Patriots.

I bet they root for the Pats, lakers, and Yankees too.

Considering Alabama is sitting at 2% on this list, you really don’t have much room to talk.

That list isn't backed by any credible information but it's cute that the non-UM crowd wants to use it to make themselves feel better for being a hater.

Plenty of room to talk. Alabama has a 101,000 capacity stadium on campus that has more fans it for the spring game every year than the slight breezes have ever had at any point for any game. Which was the point of the comment - not the validity of the content of the tweet.

I didn't attend Alabama but they've gotten plenty of my money. I paid for my nephew's MBA. They've gotten a few dollars from the Shula family also. My nephew is married to Don and Mary Anne's granddaughter.

See this is all slight breeze fans do is yap yap yap yap yap. Like a little chihuahua. If it wasn't for a Bama guy you wouldn't even have a football program.

Take your beatings from daddy and move along.

This is all you’re doing coming to the UM threads.

I'm just responding to my notifications where someone has quoted me.. with facts. Regardless of the thread.

I mean it's just as easy to ignore you. I thought I was being polite.

Back
Top Bottom