*** Da Canes *** | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Da Canes ***

Then I don't know what they could do.

They can get the right mix of players and coaches to compete for Coastal division titles and occasionally a top 15-20 ranking. But you have to be able to matchup along the lines of scrimmage in order to do it.

It’s difficult to entice elite players to come play in front of an empty corporate stadium that’s not even on campus. Same for coaches.

All you can do is have your collective throw money at ‘a few of ‘em and hope that’s all they’re interested in - so your competition doesn’t get ‘em all.

That’s it.

IMO until the NIL laws are changed in Florida the teams here have no real shot at being a National Powerhouse year in and year out.

I would have took Hugh Freeze and his shady reputation over Mario

The Canes should hire Prime. I am not sure he would take the job, but he is the right man for the job.

Mario is one of the best recruiters in the country. However, QB's do not tend to thrive when he is coaching. Plus he tends to get conservative when he has even a small lead. There is no way Oregon is scoring 43 points per game if he was still there. Bummed but not surprised Rashada flipped.

I won't be surprised if he's the first of many. Cristobal has been a dumpster fire.

Back
Top Bottom