*** Da Canes *** | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Da Canes ***

We will be fine

Culture change hurts but was necessary. Expect a large turnover but a top class and some monster portal guys

I picked Miami to go 9-3 this season when I saw the schedule. I’d be shocked if they don’t finish 5-7 at this point.

I am intrigued to see what Jaccuri Brown can do nonetheless. Really worried about the future at the QB position since Rashada bitched up.

I will sell my body, mind and spirit to bring Dorsey here as OC. I truly, truly believe in him.

Great college QB without NFL skills who stuck around as a backup, went into coaching and has had nothing but positive feedback in NFL circles.

Hell, I want our Phins to give him a HC interview if Flores doesn't work out next season despite how green he is.

Bring Dorsey back to Miami!

If Dorsey takes a college gig it’s going to be HC, but his goal is to be an NFL HC.

This team just stinks. Players and coaches both. Gattis is actually worse than Enos was as an OC.

We do not have a QB on the roster for next year. Brown is just a passing RB. Let's take this season out back and shoot it already.

98 yards of offense......40 of them came on one play.

Painful going from Rhett Lashlee to whatever the hell this offense is

This team just stinks. Players and coaches both. Gattis is actually worse than Enos was as an OC.

We do not have a QB on the roster for next year. Brown is just a passing RB. Let's take this season out back and shoot it already.
Did Van Dyke enter the portal? I can't really blame him if he did.

The glory days of the Canes are long gone.
Shalala clean up the program and it hasnt been the same since.

QB situation makes me have little to no hope for the future.

I don’t like TVD at all and hoping he declares or transfers. Jaccuri Brown isn’t close as a passer. Jake Garcia sucks. We don’t have any worthy recruits at the QB position incoming now that Rashada backed out.

Personally if I was an offensive player I wouldn’t even consider Miami. Gattis is a complete fraud.

This was the least enjoyable hurricanes season I have ever experienced. I’m glad it’s over. Mario better start earning those monster checks this off-season as he sure as hell didn’t earn them during the season. Starts with firing Gattis.

I'm not sold on Mario, never have been. I think he's a great recruiter, but doesn't develop the talent that well IMO. I'm a Nole, but I want UM and UF to be good as well. I love it when the state of Florida owns college football. It's been way too long since that has been the case.

Back
Top Bottom