Daboll to NYG? | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daboll to NYG?

scroll up a little bit if you wanna see the report on us offering Daboll the job (according to that reporter)
Wouldn't there be dozens of such reports? You just can't believe it to be gospel based on so little hard info. It looks to me like Daboll went with the sure thing over a 2nd interview. I think we might be very sorry. Daboll might be bringing in Ken Dorsey as OC and Wink M as DC. That's a big time staff to run things. Miami could have used such an influx of coaching talent. What I really think is that in an effort to be smart we'll outsmart ourselves and end up with a luke warm hire, classic Dolphin. The Giant's are getting a terrific package if that all works out. We clearly had no worry about Daboll signing with NY, now what? The prospects are thinning out and we're taking our time for some reason. It better be a good one or we're set back until 2026!!

Only report Fins offered the job to Daboll was Jason Sarney, who 3 days earlier, claimed Thomas Brown was the leading candidate in Miami... stop getting played by twitter.

Wouldn't there be dozens of such reports? You just can't believe it to be gospel based on so little hard info. It looks to me like Daboll went with the sure thing over a 2nd interview. I think we might be very sorry. Daboll might be bringing in Ken Dorsey as OC and Wink M as DC. That's a big time staff to run things. Miami could have used such an influx of coaching talent. What I really think is that in an effort to be smart we'll outsmart ourselves and end up with a luke warm hire, classic Dolphin. The Giant's are getting a terrific package if that all works out. We clearly had no worry about Daboll signing with NY, now what? The prospects are thinning out and we're taking our time for some reason. It better be a good one or we're set back until 2026!!
I’m not worried about losing daboll. I think he will be good but he seems like the run of the mill coach to me. Who knew who wink was 3 months ago , let’s be honest. As for the report , when I posted it , I was just passing it a long. Not treating it as if it was the gospel. I’ve never heard of him before.

Not gonna lose any sleep over Daboll going to the Giants. Tho I do wish him luck there.

I’m not worried about losing daboll. I think he will be good but he seems like the run of the mill coach to me. Who knew who wink was 3 months ago , let’s be honest. As for the report , when I posted it , I was just passing it a long. Not treating it as if it was the gospel. I’ve never heard of him before.
I get brother! Believe me we all do it. Plus you might be right about the job being refused by Daboll. We'll likely never know it for gospel!! Let's not lose any sleep over it. I hear the Vikes are interviewing Harbaugh. That should open the door for Ross to move in and finally get his man. If we end up dumping Flo and getting Harbaugh that would be a big win for us!

You’re the last person I’m going to listen to when it comes to any kind of info on qb evaluation from, you or anyone else you cherry pick your evaluators from.

Reason being 1 name: Drew Lock

He’s still developing like Tua…right?

I never suggested using a top 5 pick on Drew Lock…it was a later pick and we had no QB.

Of course I nailed Justin Herbert over Tua, but you know that!

Glad we didn't hire Daboll. Just hope that losing him to the Giants sets the Bill offense back a bit.

Back
Top Bottom