Daily DOSE-Miami Trivia and Facts!!4/12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daily DOSE-Miami Trivia and Facts!!4/12

Dredd1050

A STRONG MAN SHEDS BLOOD BEFORE TEARS
Reaction score
Hi folks. Reading the plethora(you like that) of draft, Ricky, and "A.J. is not the answer" threads, I though I'd break up the monotony by creating a daily(hopefully) thread of Miami Dolphins trivia and facts. This is not a contest, it's just a fun deal that I thought we could all enjoy.

4/12-

In 2003, Fiedler won his 35 game as a starter in only his 52 start. That's the 7th fastest among QBs since 1980. What CURRENT QB is first on the list with only 43 starts to reach 35 wins?

Dredd1050 said:
Hi folks. Reading the plethora(you like that) of draft, Ricky, and "A.J. is not the answer" threads, I though I'd break up the monotony by creating a daily(hopefully) thread of Miami Dolphins trivia and facts. This is not a contest, it's just a fun deal that I thought we could all enjoy.

4/12-

In 2003, Fiedler won his 35 game as a starter in only his 52 start. That's the 7th fastest among QBs since 1980. What CURRENT QB is first on the list with only 43 starts to reach 35 wins?

This should be done in the trivia section.

Also, I tried this the whole month of January and most of February, and my post only got like 4 or 5 hits usually, so I stopped wasting my time.

NLude33 said:
This should be done in the trivia section.

Also, I tried this the whole month of January and most of February, and my post only got like 4 or 5 hits usually, so I stopped wasting my time.

It's not always going to be trivia. Well, I'll try it and see how it works out.

Tom Brady is wrong. Keep trying. :)

I'll post the answer at 12pm EST.

Its Kurt Warner check it out, he was 13-3 as a starter in 1999, won like seven games in an injury plauged 2000 season where St Louis snuck into the playoffs at 10-6 and then he was 14-2 in 2001 when they lost to New England in Super Bowl 36.

here is a question for ya: how many times has Marino been to the pro bowl

Back
Top Bottom