Dak Prescott | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dak Prescott

Neptune

Two wrongs don’t make a right but three lefts do
Club Member
Reaction score
I can’t see this elsewhere but mods please delete if it is.
A horrendous injury on the day Alex Smith returned, reminded me of Theisman.
Get well soon Dak

Dallas may do well with Dalton. He'll certainly have more weapons than he's had in his life.

I would not be surprised if he puts up similar passing numbers to Dak.

This could be a case like Tannehill... where a decent QB just needed a few more weapons.

Dak should have signed a contract
Dak was being all timed low-balled by an owner who underrated his value so he could pay his running back 90 million. He should be paid as one of the top quarterbacks in the league, and ownership was trying to make him take less. That wasn't fair to him in the end. I don't see him returning to Dallas after this though.

As much as I hate the cowgirl and hope Dak can recover well and perhaps play at a similar level , the girls dodged a bullet by not signing this guy. IMHO Dak is one of the most overrated qbs in the nfl today. Put him on a team like the 2019 dolphins or the 2020 bungals , I am certain he would be Andy Dalton/Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Dak was being all timed low-balled by an owner who underrated his value so he could pay his running back 90 million. He should be paid as one of the top quarterbacks in the league, and ownership was trying to make him take less. That wasn't fair to him in the end. I don't see him returning to Dallas after this though.
They offered him 5 years 175M. He thought he was worth 45M. Dallas's offer I believe would have made him top 3 at the time.
Not sure I classify his offer as a low ball.

They offered him 5 years 175M. He thought he was worth 45M. Dallas's offer I believe would have made him top 3 at the time.
Not sure I classify his offer as a low ball.
That was the market for him and for him to take less would have been foolish. As we saw he is worth every penny pre-ankle break. Jerry got cute and let the market run up in value and mismanaged his cap space.

Back
Top Bottom