Dallas Cowboys vs Seattle Seahawks | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas Cowboys vs Seattle Seahawks

Leinart looked a whole lot better than romo and he was on a team that is probably the most dysfunctional

Lots of dumb mistakes

1. If Gramitica gets his pancy azz a little in front of #26 (I think) Romo gets the score

2. If Romo extends the ball as he is falling and hits the 1 yard line it's a first down and Dallas gets another chance

3. When the Seahawks have the ball back Dallas should have done an all our blitz to try and get a safety or force Seattle to throw.

I was burned on this on the main message board when we played the Jets. I said we should let them score a TD instead of letting them run down the clock and hit the field goal

Yes Dallas did miss the field goal but my question is

If that Dallas play was a first down at the 1 yard line with 1:19 left. If you are Seattle do you let them score a TD or let them run down the clock for a field goal

If Romeo had held onto the ball it would have been a first down.
He didn't have to reach the endzone. :lol:

Leinart looked a whole lot better than romo and he was on a team that is probably the most dysfunctional

Based on his QB rating of 74.0 with Fitzgerald, Boldin, and James, I would say Leinart did substantially worse than Romo (who posted a 95.1 with similar but not equal talent).

What a great game. I can't wait to hear T.O. after this one.

Lots of dumb mistakes

1. If Gramitica gets his pancy azz a little in front of #26 (I think) Romo gets the score

2. If Romo extends the ball as he is falling and hits the 1 yard line it's a first down and Dallas gets another chance

3. When the Seahawks have the ball back Dallas should have done an all our blitz to try and get a safety or force Seattle to throw.

Romo should of never fumble on pretty much a extra point. Glenn shouldnt have fumble being so close to the endzone, he should of just fell down when he lost his balance.

Yeah, I feel bad for Romo. The game shouldn't be put entirely on him, but it will be. He's young, and he'll get better, but this is a harsh learning curve. But like I say, they had opportunities to win this through out, and the game shouldn't be put all on that one play, but this probably won't be forgotten for a long time.

Man Romo's gotta feel like the crappiest person in the world right now...you know if he wouldn't of hesitated when he went to run..he kinda stood there for a second..and thought about going the other way...if he would of took off right away I think he would of scored.

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Man Romo's gotta feel like the crappiest person in the world right now...you know if he wouldn't of hesitated when he went to run..he kinda stood there for a second..and thought about going the other way...if he would of took off right away I think he would of scored.

I thought once he got to the outside he was gonna score easily. He seemed a lot slower there and the Seahawks defender made a hell of a tackle.

Well, the game probably shouldn't have been that close anyway. The Seahawks blew it at the goal line, and even though they got a safety, that's points they left on the field right there. They also failed on a two point conversion. There is no question in my mind they are a better team than the Cowboys.

Back
Top Bottom