Dallas paper reporting NO tag for Miles Austin

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I don't understand why people don't get that.

There are obvious guys who will not be available.

Austin was never a candidate for the tag to begin with.

insomnia411

The world is yours
Reaction score
I don't know who writes for theredzone.org, but they're cleary a gaggle of buffoons. MILES AUSTIN IS A RFA! Why the hell would Dallas tag him?

Wildbill3

Finheaven is 4 the fans, by the fans
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
He is still going to be a restricted free agent. Would cost a 1st and 3rd round pick to sign him.
he may be one of the few out there that would be worth a 1st and 3rd.

3rdandinches

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
he may be one of the few out there that would be worth a 1st and 3rd.
I disagree only because he has one year of production, he easily could be slightly above average the rest of his career while getting paid like a top receiver. I wouldn't trade a 1st and 3rd for him, it's too much. I'd rather take my chances with waiting for DEZ or giving up a 3rd for Boldin.

NBP81

Yippi ka yay mother******!
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Well if your plan is to grab a WR in the first, it might not be a bad trade. Because of is age, its like your buying a 3 year(you know, the old saying... 3 years for a WR to break out) fdw button for a 3rd.

Reaction score
hell no dallas aint giving up there pro bowler wr, u guys are dreaming. Even if they were to give him up he wouldn come to miami cause we aint giving up a first for a guy who played 1 good season.

newlownorder

Hoof Hearted
Reaction score
hahahaha. wow. franchising a RFA sounds like a "bills" move. anyways, cowboys don't need to tag a RFA.

TKAllDay

Seasoned Veteran
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Guys obviously they were only going to tag them so that if someone wanted miles they would have had to give up two firsts instead of a 1st and a 3rd. of course they r saving themselves like million but risking a team could go ahead and take him. ps miles is from my school go milesssss

Top Bottom