Dallas paper reporting NO tag for Miles Austin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas paper reporting NO tag for Miles Austin

I don't understand why people don't get that.

There are obvious guys who will not be available.

Austin was never a candidate for the tag to begin with.

I don't know who writes for theredzone.org, but they're cleary a gaggle of buffoons. MILES AUSTIN IS A RFA! Why the hell would Dallas tag him?

he may be one of the few out there that would be worth a 1st and 3rd.

I disagree only because he has one year of production, he easily could be slightly above average the rest of his career while getting paid like a top receiver. I wouldn't trade a 1st and 3rd for him, it's too much. I'd rather take my chances with waiting for DEZ or giving up a 3rd for Boldin.

Well if your plan is to grab a WR in the first, it might not be a bad trade. Because of is age, its like your buying a 3 year(you know, the old saying... 3 years for a WR to break out) fdw button for a 3rd.

hell no dallas aint giving up there pro bowler wr, u guys are dreaming. Even if they were to give him up he wouldn come to miami cause we aint giving up a first for a guy who played 1 good season.

hahahaha. wow. franchising a RFA sounds like a "bills" move. anyways, cowboys don't need to tag a RFA.

Guys obviously they were only going to tag them so that if someone wanted miles they would have had to give up two firsts instead of a 1st and a 3rd. of course they r saving themselves like million but risking a team could go ahead and take him. ps miles is from my school go milesssss

Back
Top Bottom