Dallas vs Miami 03' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas vs Miami 03'

iDolFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dallas vs Miami 03' Pics

Hey whats up yall.....

I've wanted to post these pics for a long time, but I never knew how to get these pics on here. thanks to IL phin fan, I can do that!

This first pic is Pat Surtain and Ogun, If I remember right, Pat flew this kid over from Miami, just to watch the game! (he's the one with the white head band, with the miami cap on) And this is Pat coming over to make sure he's having a good time!

Class act, We're really gonna miss Pat

clear.gif

I'll post more in a second....

phinphanphrommi said:
I don't see nothin...

:confused2

really:confused:

is anyone else having the same problem?

edit: okay, great! :D

LOL.....this one is kind of funny, (even though he totally disrespected the guys dolphin blanket) (all in good fun, i guess)

The Dallas cowboy mascot swiped this Miami fan's blanket and started wiping his butt with it, This shot is when he put it on the turf and was making skid marks the way dogs do it on the carpet, it was funny :lol: :o

clear.gif

xXxpHiN34 said:
LOL.....this one is kind of funny, (even though he totally disrespected the guys dolphin blanket) (all in good fun, i guess)

The Dallas cowboy mascot swiped this Miami fan's blanket and started wiping his butt with it, This shot is when he put it on the turf and was making skid marks the way dogs do it on the carpet, it was funny :lol: :o

clear.gif
That's ok. We made skid marks with the 'boys in that game!!

Cool pics...

I knew this was going to be a good day.....look how the sun's rays are shining on us as we come together in the middle of the field right before the game :D :D :D

clear.gif

Right here, my mom took this one. thats me in the orange jersey getting David Bowen's autograph :D :D
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom