Dalvin Cook working out in Miami?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dalvin Cook working out in Miami??

Why such a big push for cook? Doesn't he have a bad shoulder?
I mean to pay a fair salary for a guy of his ilk, what better reason for a "push" in a brutal div and us being set up to win now. Seems like a no-brainer to me and as another poster previously said )can't remember who) at potentially the same cost as we spent on rb's last year. He is really good!

Nothing new… been training with these guys for years

Exactly! I believe he was in another video when Tua was with the Perform guy in his 1st year.

A lot of guys train down here in the offseason.

Personally, I DOUBT it happens.

Resigning both Mostert and Wilson and then drafting Achane was the mail on that deal.

Don't know why all the love is going to Cook. 4.4 YPC last year, both Mostert and Wilson were each at 4.9. Receiving numbers about equal as well. Why spend the money here?

Because he's a complete monster who would eat in an outside/wide zone scheme, which the Dolphins run well. And he (probably) wouldn't replace Mostert or Wilson. He'd probably replace Gaskin. He'd be part of a committee.

I mean...maybe I'm wrong. But this guy has been eating for years with a completely *******-up shoulder. His shoulder, by all accounts, is fixed. And now he's apparently the healthiest he's been since college.

Click this sentence to see Dalvin Cook in college.

If it happens it happens......I'd be totally fine with him being a part of the team as long as the contract makes sense......getting Wilson and Mostert back had nothing to do with Cook.......we had zero RB's under contract so we brought back those guys but Grier/McDaniel said they're always looking to improve and Cook would be our best RB right away.

Back
Top Bottom