damn, i'm fired up... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

damn, i'm fired up...

SuperMarksBros.

Formerly Fiedler for MVP
Reaction score
post if you believe miami is a legit super bowl threat. the running game keeps the d fresh, jay is as efficient a qb as there is in the league(100+ qb rating), and the o-line is blocking like a MF...we have a contender in miami

I think we are just a solid a contender as ANYBODY! And look at the Rams,0-2 last time i checked.

Originally posted by dolphinators13
We are the best team in the NFL right now, without a doubt.

I dont know aqbout that. The Pats are looking pretty tough. They look better than last year.

Originally posted by DolFan31
Hey even the Saints look good...

Yeah...imagine that! :)

Who woulda thought the Saints and Panthers leading their division at 3-0 each?

Originally posted by dolphinators13
We are the best team in the NFL right now, without a doubt.

we are not the best until we take care of new england and that one dimensional offense. has anyone noticed that we seem to be the only contender other than maybe denver that is running the ball with authority? welll balanced teams go to the dance. as long as we dont make mistakes we will win.

I'm staying reserved until Miami can do a couple of things.

A) Handle the Priest next week to make me feel solid about our run D.

B) We beat the Patriots once and don't get murdered in the other game.

C) We win against at 3 of the following possible rough games on this schedule beyond the patriots. Denver, Green Bay, Chicago, Oakland, San Diego (yes san diego...they seem to be the sleeper this year) while winning 3 of 4 down the stretch against Chicago, Oakland, Minny and New England.

OR!

We get a 1st round bye. Either, or :)

I agree with finfan 54......

To be The team, we have got to beat THE team....

Although, I have to say that we look like LEGITIMATE Super Bowl contenders.

My birthday was friday; and I can't think of a better birthday gift than the Dolphins beating the Jets they way they did.

I'll be at the KC game next week...........

I'm PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we can beat the Pats right now.....Saints and Dolphins have to be at least in the top 5.

You know the next 2 games are going to be a better barometer. KC, because we can compare our performance to the Patsies (albeit on KC's turf), and then, of course, the Patsies themselves. I just hope there's still plenty of heat and humidity lingering around. We might have to play them in snow at the end of the season for all we know. Better to split the contest, using our environment against them.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
post if you believe miami is a legit super bowl threat. the running game keeps the d fresh, jay is as efficient a qb as there is in the league(100+ qb rating), and the o-line is blocking like a MF...we have a contender in miami
ame to that. And the big difference between 2000 and 2002 is that RW is getting his YPC and not getting his yards thru loads of carriers. Ricky and our D will be much fresher later on if we keep it up. Unfortunately, our schedule is killer so we need to keep ramming RW down everyone's throat. I kinda

Originally posted by DolFan31
Im still a believer,but we need to win in November and December,then hopefully in January :D
I agree, I've seen too many horrible Novembers and Decembers to start the party. But, so far so good...

Back
Top Bottom