Damon Huard?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damon Huard??

He is pretty old. His goatee is grey already...:evil:

Back up competition with Cleo, possibly bring in Garcia as well, they both know how to win.

Harrington is too expensive. I'd cut him and bring in a veteran to compete. Shane Mathews is here now. I'd rather have Huard or Trent Green or Garcia than Shane Mathews. Anybody got a list of FA QB's?

Huard is better than Harrington, based on any criteria.

Damon Huard
1999 - Miami - 5 games started - 8 TD, 4 INT - 80 Rating
2006 - KC - 8 games started - 11TD, 1 INT - 98 Rating

Joey Harrington
Carreer - 77TD, 77 Int - 68.1 Rating
2006 - Miami - 11 games started - 12 TD, 15 INT - 68.2 Rating

Huard's a little old but hes better than Matthews. Plus, if we get Gailey, he'll know the system already. Thing is, we should only bring him if we draft a QB in the first round (like Quinn and Co.), trade Harrington/Lemon, and Culpepper still has a probability of failure.

Huard already sucked here once.
your kidding, right?

Umm, did you ever see him play? He was actually quite proficient, and was highly regarded by Marino when he left. To say he sucked is just ignorant.

Unfortunately Wanny went with Fielder, and well the rest is history. Makes you wonder if we would of had a consistent QB all these years if we would have went with him. But I do agree it is a bit late now to bring him in. He did a hell of a job though this year, and I was rooting for him all the way.

"Unfortunately Wanny went with Fielder"
-- Huard had a poor pre-season that year(2000). Wannstadt said he chose Fiedler because Huard had 0 touchdowns (although he had 10 fieldgoals and moved the ball well). Fiedler played 1 half of football, threw 1 TD and 3 INT's, and won the starting job. Kind of Crappy Criteria.

Huard was about as good as Fiedler. This year, though, Huard played pretty good.

"For the preseason is 34-54 (63.0%) for 303 yards with no touchdowns and oneinterception for a rating of 70.2...Has started all three preseason gamesto date" -- 2000 Biography of Huard.
interception for a rating of 70.2...Started the first three preseason games
and did not play in the fourth

Huard is better than Harrington, based on any criteria.

Damon Huard
1999 - Miami - 5 games started - 8 TD, 4 INT - 80 Rating
2006 - KC - 8 games started - 11TD, 1 INT - 98 Rating

Joey Harrington
Carreer - 77TD, 77 Int - 68.1 Rating
2006 - Miami - 11 games started - 12 TD, 15 INT - 68.2 Rating

Put him on the Detroit Lions and see. He's nothing special.

Put Joey in KC and his numbers will be much better. Crap WRs and TEs who can't catch and OC's who can't get into a flow will kill any QB.

Back
Top Bottom