Damontre Moore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damontre Moore

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
Obviously if he falls to us we need to take him but that could be doubtful.

Most mocks have him going between 5th - 8th and we might trade up for him. Sherman coached him his last season and did really good under Sherman so he could be in Philbin and Irelands ear about possible trade up. The kid is a freakish athlete and is dominating in the SEC.

Freshman Season
18 Solo Tackles
40 Total Tackles
6.5 Loss
5.5 Sacks
2 PD
1 INT
3 FF

Sophomore Season
41 Solo Tackles
72 Total Tackles
17.5 Loss
8.5 Sacks
1 PD
4 FF

Senior Season
54 Solo Tackles
80 Total Tackles
20 Loss
12.5 Sacks
2 PD
1FF

40 time projected to be between 4.70 Low-4.90 High

Size-6'4 250

Here is his highlights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK56cG9Gg5U

hope he falls to us. i woudnt trade up, well maybe i would....

I'd like either, him, mingo, or werner with our first pick. Werner is definately out of the question at 12, have to hope one of these two falls to us.

Although if keenan allen is there, id be.shocked if they didnt take him. That or a xavier rhodes or somebody

I would take Moore in a heartbeat. 80 tackles from a DE...ridiculous. He's by far my favorite DL prospect in this draft.

Well i have to wonder how many scouts have moved mingo up after tonight. Somebody is going to fall to us. Its going to be brutal waiting to see wbo

When you have as many holes as we do, you take the BPA if he's a difference maker. If that's Mingo, take him. If that's Jake Matthews, take him. Werner, Moore, Joekel, Lewan, Milliner, Jarvis Jones, Te'o. That's 9 guys right there....and not counting any QBs or DTs that will probably be taken before Miami at 12. We should get someone good. No need to trade up unless you think one of those guys is head and shoulders above everyone else. If by chance ALL of these guys are gone, a big "need" guy like Keenan Allen should still be there.

Well i have to wonder how many scouts have moved mingo up after tonight. Somebody is going to fall to us. Its going to be brutal waiting to see wbo
Mingo is the perfect 3-4 OLB and help us if the Jets take him. He will be a terror as a rush linebacker.

I live Moore. I don't care about his 40 time because his 1st step is outstanding!!! If he fell I'd be excited to have him as a phin.

The guy looks explosive and plays that way ALL the time. That's what I dont see consistently enough in the other prospects, the second closest is the Mingo guy. But generally other prospect seem to show their talents in spurts were they may look quick and dangerous. Every time ive watched Moore hes looked consistent. Thats what I want my DE to look like quick, agile, explosive and seriously dangerous.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you have as many holes as we do, you take the BPA if he's a difference maker. If that's Mingo, take him. If that's Jake Matthews, take him. Werner, Moore, Joekel, Lewan, Milliner, Jarvis Jones, Te'o. That's 9 guys right there....and not counting any QBs or DTs that will probably be taken before Miami at 12. We should get someone good. No need to trade up unless you think one of those guys is head and shoulders above everyone else. If by chance ALL of these guys are gone, a big "need" guy like Keenan Allen should still be there.
Good point. I bet Jarvis Jones falls to us, Te'o might as well because he's a middle linebacker. Man if both of those guys are there, I wonder who we'd take?

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Moore might go top 5. He's an incredible talent and would absolutely love to have him or Werner.

Good point. I bet Jarvis Jones falls to us, Te'o might as well because he's a middle linebacker. Man if both of those guys are there, I wonder who we'd take?

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Moore might go top 5. He's an incredible talent and would absolutely love to have him or Werner.

If Te'o and Jones are both there you would have to go Jones... They are both UNBELIEVABLE talent but pass rusher is a much bigger need.

Back
Top Bottom