Dampier, the self-proclaimed #2 center behind Shaq | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dampier, the self-proclaimed #2 center behind Shaq

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Drops a GOOSE-EGG in game one and Dirk calls him out.

Good for you Dirk, get this guy to get going here....

Amare outscores him 40-0!!!!

not that damp don't deserve to get called out but dirk should worry about stepping his own game up first.

Dirk definitely needs to step up, but Dampier is just foolish if he thinks he is even in the conversation for top center. Like they said on SC he isnt even the best center in Texas

He's right. When I think about the best centers, my list always starts out like.....

1. Shaq
2. Erik Dampier
3. Tim Duncan

:rofl:

I found this gem......

"Erik Dampier says he is the second best center in the world. He can't give up 40 and not score. He CANNOT give up 40 and not score. He said he is the second best center in the world, after Shaquille O'Neal. If you are going to say that, you've got to score, don't you? Think about it Kenny, me and him had the same number of points tonight."

- Charles Barkley on Dallas center Erick Dampier

Oh and you gotta love this one:

Barkley on whether or not Washington has a chance against Miami: "If they kidnap Shaq (and) Dwyane Wade, they've got a chance. Other than that, they don't have a chance ... They are just in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Dampier responded with 15 and 12 last night, and Dirk hit the game winner...so I guess all is well in Big D again. Suns are in deep doo-doo now that Johnson is out, leaving them basically with just a six man rotation. Dallas has the deepest bench in the league AND the homecourt now. Nash is gonna have to live up to his MVP billing to get outta this one. either way I don't think it matters, Spurs will dominate either of these teams

Muck said:
I found this gem......

Charles Barkley is entertainment gold... He's going to be on Bill Mahar (SP?) Real Time friday. I can't wait.

Duncan is a PF isnt he? Regardless, there are about 10 centers Id take over Dampier. Guy was a waste of money, they gave him a really big contract. Think about it, they basically dumped Nash and Jamison to sign Dampier and Jason Terry....didnt they realize that Shaq isnt in the West anymore? I thought their old roster was better.

Dampier = Freddie Mitchell of the NBA this season...

:roflmao:

Oh ****. Shaq just said (regarding his injury) that he's "****ed up" and that he's "playing like Erik Dampier". :rofl:

Muck said:
Oh ****. Shaq just said (regarding his injury) that he's "****ed up" and that he's "playing like Erik Dampier". :rofl:

Yeah that was friggin hilarious. You gotta love Shaq and his comments. He is strait up and dont care what you think, while at the same time not being a jerk to the media.

Back
Top Bottom