Dan Hampton Slams Finz!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Hampton Slams Finz!!

clayton83

Practice Squad
Reaction score
man, talk about fin haters! did anyone see dan hampton on pro football weekly? he makes chris berman look like dolfan denny!

hampton didn't even try to hide his animosity and hatred of the finz. he said the dolphins offense wasn't improved at all and the defense was on the downhill decline and edgerin james would be giving the finz an up close anal exam!

yep, his exact words.

i think we should send him a big poster with larry lee, roy foster, dwight stevenson, john gesek, clayton, duper, bruce hardy, ya know, the whole hee-haw gang, the ones who gave dan hampton's bears that anal probe on monday night in 1985!!

get over it dan. face it, your marino's biatch for life now!!

:monkey: on dan hampton!!

Originally posted by clayton83
man, talk about fin haters! did anyone see dan hampton on pro football weekly? he makes chris berman look like dolfan denny!

hampton didn't even try to hide his animosity and hatred of the finz. he said the dolphins offense wasn't improved at all and the defense was on the downhill decline and edgerin james would be giving the finz an up close anal exam!

yep, his exact words.

i think we should send him a big poster with larry lee, roy foster, dwight stevenson, john gesek, clayton, duper, bruce hardy, ya know, the whole hee-haw gang, the ones who gave dan hampton's bears that anal probe on monday night in 1985!!

A little side note. I took Bruce Hardy, his wife and kids, deep sea fishing several years ago. Great people!

im not being a homer, but as a football fan... this guy is a complete retard.... dont give him the time of day.... just show him your ass and walk away.....

There's nothing more entertaining that reading a Dolphin fan thread of reactions to a national sports personality's unkind remarks about the Dolphins.

Wow this is way to many grown men talking about sticking thing in other mens asses. Sorry i had to point that out.

Now you guys know how we feel when your phin fans go to BBI saying we suck and will go 2-14! :rolleyes: Talking about how we didn't upgrade our LB corps, that DB sux, etc.....
But from this thread I can draw an inference that you guys don't take criticism as well as we do.

I see your point, but you have to admit that it is a little different when someone is treating an 11-5 playoff team like a 3-13 team.

I saw that...

... maybe he's upset because Wanny had something to do with him retiring some years ago?

Oliver...

Originally posted by clayton83

yep, his exact words.

Well to Dans credit, you guys are a little over optimistic!!!! You think?

Not one of you would believe it if Dan was right. That's sad.

Don't jump off that wagon if a wheel falls off.

I would like for him to explain why our offense isn't better or how are defense is on the down side other than being another year older.. People how make blanket statment like that prove 1 of 2 thing 1 they don't know what their talking about or 2 they hold a grudge against the team

Hampton is just a little bit bitter, and we all know why ;) , it has nothing to do with being a Dolphins fan, it has to do with being a football fan, he is showing obvious hatred towards one certain team and rips them in area's that are obviously untrue, now as a fan, who wants to watch a program that isn't being objective about football?

It's one thing when fans smack talk each other but Hampton was hired to anylize football on a national TV program and it's just classless when he makes vague vulgar statements, I don't care what team he's talking about.

Granted it was the Lions the Fins beat, but it was how they beat the Lions, 49-21 and it wasn't that close! A good team is supposed to beat a poor team like that. If Miami would have won 13-10 Bills, Pats and Jet fans would be smacking about only winning by 3 points. So damed if they do and damed if they don't.

And to all the Bills fans that like to type Dol-felons, compared to OJ SIMPSON any player that the Fins have had that broke the law looks like choir boys, so get over it already.

Back
Top Bottom