Dan has 2 yrs. & 4000 passing yards left | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan has 2 yrs. & 4000 passing yards left

finfan_ty

Scout Team
Reaction score
It looks like Saban wants to build a team with real toughness and attitude for the game,and I just dont see any of our qb's fitting that description.Is it possible someone with these attributes might be available FA? QB position still looks like our biggest weakness.

we picked up gus frerotte in free agency... The best QB's in Free agency/ Mia are on miami. feeley may not be the guy, but lets see what he can do.

Nah, I'd say 2 yrs and 7000 yds passing.

Or did you mean Dan McGwire(sp)

Man, I sure wish Feeley would have shown some toughness, instead of missing all those games because of the assortment injuries he had last year.....and that one time when he dislocated his finger and never came back in the game to throw a TD one play later just shows what a P***** he is. :fire:

Gus headbutted a goal post. I think there may be something other than toughness missing from his attic space.

inFINSible said:
Man, I sure wish Feeley would have shown some toughness, instead of missing all those games because of the assortment injuries he had last year.....and that one time when he dislocated his finger and never came back in the game to throw a TD one play later just shows what a P***** he is. :fire:

Gus headbutted a goal post. I think there may be something other than toughness missing from his attic space.
I was thinking the same thing. Heather said that he need a really soft pillow at night or he gets headaches.

Can Dan come back after he has been inducted into the HOF?

inFINSible said:

Yeah, I hear that. How about the game where he had a deep thigh bruise, got slapped encouragingly in the rear by David Bowens and nearly collapsed in pain, and was unable to come back into the game still nearly lead the Dolphins to a win? Yeah, Feeley is a wimp.

inFINSible said:
What's his house have to do with all of this??

r u guys serious? i thought he proved he was though during the seahawks game...u guys r just jughead steriod bums

Back
Top Bottom