Dan Marino, Jim Caldwell And Matt Moore? At Combine | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino, Jim Caldwell And Matt Moore? At Combine

Phindog

Active Roster
Reaction score
Once you have aqua blood there's no going back, looks like he was working under cover.:chuckle:

Is Matt Moore helping the Dolphins find their quarterback of the future?

It appears the veteran QB is helping the team in some capacity at the NFL Combine in Indy.

However, no one knows if that was truly Matt Moore or not. But if it wasn’t, we may have found his doppelgänger. And on a day when the team is scouting this year’s crop of quarterback prospects, it just makes too much sense.

https://www.thephinsider.com/2019/3...dolphins-find-their-quarterback-of-the-future

Last edited:
I thought I read that he was somehow involved with the Fins in an unpaid position at this time...maybe it wasn't the beer.

I sure hope that was Matt Moore taking notes, sitting behind Marino and Caldwell. Lots of feedback over the years that Matt Moore is an absolutely terrific character guy and very smart. I'd be delighted if he's helping the Dolphins evaluate this crop of QBs. While not blessed with the natural talent of Dan Marino (but then, who is?), he was a good backup for many years behind Tannehill and loyal Dolphin. Really smart move by someone in the organization to get Matt involved with the team - if it is him.

Once you have aqua blood there's no going back, looks like he was working under cover.:chuckle:

Is Matt Moore helping the Dolphins find their quarterback of the future?

It appears the veteran QB is helping the team in some capacity at the NFL Combine in Indy.

However, no one knows if that was truly Matt Moore or not. But if it wasn’t, we may have found his doppelgänger. And on a day when the team is scouting this year’s crop of quarterback prospects, it just makes too much sense.

https://www.thephinsider.com/2019/3...dolphins-find-their-quarterback-of-the-future

Dunno if it's Matt Moore or not, but if he is involved, I'm happy to hear it. This is a guy who was always a good citizen and solid asset for the Dolphins organization. I'll never forgive him for going on a rampage and winning 6 of our last 9 to F* up our Suck for Luck sweepstakes … but I can't really blame the guy for making the most of his opportunity. If he can help us find the next QB … that's a good start towards forgiveness.

They all have the look in their face of "the best two will be gone by the time we draft and we don't want any of the others"

:lol: They certainly don't look like excited faces.

But what tedious work it must be. Imagine everything they must decipher. I don't envy them.

Matt Moore has a common look apparently - I have a friend (older brother's friend who became a friend type friend) who looks just like the guy as well!
buddy.jpg

I agree. Having 2 QBs doing the evaluations is better than one.
Moore having aspirations to coach is a wise move on his part.
He has seen his fair share of poor coaches.
I prefer the former player type coaches over the came up from ball boy variety.

Moore has made so much money for doing nothing for so long I’m surprised he’s up for the grind of coaching. Good for him.

Back
Top Bottom