Dan Mozes? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Mozes?

F

FLOUNDER

Miami needs alot of help on the offensive line. thats obvious. so im pretty good friends with dan. My older bro and him are good friends. anyways, he told me that miami was scouting him for a later round pick. What do you think of that? he was an all-american center. and winner of the rimington award, that goes out to the nations best center

ru20103004-1.jpg

I think he is more of a zone blocker...Much like the Center last year out of Minnesota I believe his name was Greg Eslinger...

Woopidee-do. Our Oline problems will be solved now. *end sarcasm*

That's what I think about this.

well, regardless of whether we end up with him or not, it shows we are looking at centers. The zone blocking thing i am not sure applies to anything especially since things are changing. If he has qualitities they see that fits, they will draft him. Does he play G? Does he have leadership qualitities? Is he a smart cookie? Does he hate Nick Saban? Your hired!

Miami needs alot of help on the offensive line. thats obvious. so im pretty good friends with dan. My older bro and him are good friends. anyways, he told me that miami was scouting him for a later round pick. What do you think of that? he was an all-american center. and winner of the rimington award, that goes out to the nations best center

http://www.wvmetronews.com/images/pics/ru20103004.jpg

How did he do against Okoye? That would be my question to you. If respectable, then maybe a late pick is warranted.:wink:

I like Mozes but I wish he was about .3 quicker than what he was at the combine. Depending on what blocking scheme Cam wants Hudson to employ next year, he may have some trouble getting to the next level.

What does Dan say is his strengths and weaknesses? What does he think he can bring to the team?

if Dan Mozes is still available in the 6th round...seriously doubt it...then id take him. that is of course, if we dont draft a Center in any other rounds.

I'd love to see him in a Dolphins uni ... instant upgrade at center, move Hadnot back to guard (where IMO he's better suited anyway)

In any event, I believe that we need to draft a center this year.

very good prospect i like the center from hawaii for the dolphins samson satele

I think we'll take a center or a guard on day one of the draft depending on who's there.....I don't think we'll take a bunch of o-linemen tho but I can see us draft a T,a guard and a center...there're some good guardds and centers that should be there in rounds 2 and 3 and we've got the picks to go after them....I don't see us taking Levi Brown at 9 but we could take him later if we move down.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom