Dan Orlovsky and Greeny forgot something | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Orlovsky and Greeny forgot something

Rev Kev

Tank for Tua Apologist
Club Member
Reaction score
This morn on ESPN Greeny they were discussing the no OA pick and what would it take for the owner to trade out and Dan said possibly a combo of Watson and picks would get serious consideration

Dan forgot and Greeny didn’t correct him
LOL

Last edited:
Can you explain that to me again, not following but really interested. Watson and picks for the No.1 pick?

I have a feeling the Jets are going to get screwed somehow.

Lawrence is either going back to school, will refuse to play for the Jets or the Jets screw up and win a game or two with Darnold.

While it's assume the NYJ will have the No.1 pick, remember there are two people who REALLY don't want them to, their current HC and their soon to be again starting QB.

Lots of competition for that #1 overall pick. Both New York teams, Washington. Even Minnesota or Houston. Can't imagine the Vikings finishing that poorly, though.

Houston could start trading players for draft picks. O'Brien really hurt that organization.

Can you explain that to me again, not following but really interested. Watson and picks for the No.1 pick?

I have a feeling the Jets are going to get screwed somehow.

Lawrence is either going back to school, will refuse to play for the Jets or the Jets screw up and win a game or two with Darnold.

While it's assume the NYJ will have the No.1 pick, remember there are two people who REALLY don't want them to, their current HC and their soon to be again starting QB.
They were prognosticating value - and brought up Texans moving up to one dangling Watson and picks

They were prognosticating value - and brought up Texans moving up to one dangling Watson and picks
I’d strongly consider it. Watson is talent and a known commodity. That maybe a circumstance where only Dabo Swinney woulld have the correct answer.

I am wondering if the Jets at some point would be scared to fire Gase in hopes avoiding what happened with Houston and Atlanta already this year. Texans and Falcons both won’t hear games immediately following a firing. The Jets have 8 teams 1 game behind them.

I’d strongly consider it. Watson is talent and a known commodity. That maybe a circumstance where only Dabo Swinney woulld have the correct answer.

I am wondering if the Jets at some point would be scared to fire Gase in hopes avoiding what happened with Houston and Atlanta already this year. Texans and Falcons both won’t hear games immediately following a firing. The Jets have 8 teams 1 game behind them.
Texans would need to add some future picks

Houston isn’t trading Watson anywhere. Whoever the next HC will be certainly won’t let Watson leave the franchise.

Titans OC Arthur Smith might be a name to watch for that job.

Also, don’t sleep on Justin Fields in this process.

The Jets record will be a big help on our strength of schedule tie breakers.

Double bonus with New England having already lost and Buffalo is trailing KC as we speak. 0-3 divisional record is what I like to see.

Back
Top Bottom