Dan Orlovsky will be a Dolphin. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Orlovsky will be a Dolphin.

I'd be suprised if McPherson goes on day one.

Fritz27 said:
I'd rather hope to snag Adrian McPherson in the 3rd although I doubt he's still there.

Don't believe the hype, Mchpherson is a project. The Campbells, Greens,Ortons and Wlaters of the world will go before Mchperson. He has all the physical skills, but his shotty past and playing in th AFL, still knocks him down, He can easily be the next McNabb or the next Shaun King and either way will be 2-3 years from now.

rhadaddy said:
Don't believe the hype, Mchpherson is a project. The Campbells, Greens,Ortons and Wlaters of the world will go before Mchperson. He has all the physical skills, but his shotty past and playing in th AFL, still knocks him down, He can easily be the next McNabb or the next Shaun King and either way will be 2-3 years from now.

well, he definitely wont be Shaun King, as Adrian has more physical tools....McPherson's arm is much stronger, and he is much more mobile than King was

Comparing Chaump King and McPherson its like comparing Tim Bowens to Corey Dillon, I mean you are comparing them just cause they are both Afro-American and thats stupid King and McPherson have nothing in common.:shakeno:

If we can't get McPherson, then we should definitely get the top center available because I personally think that Andrew Walter will be there at 4th depending on how he checks out medically.

Joey 22 said:
Comparing Chaump King and McPherson its like comparing Tim Bowens to Corey Dillon, I mean you are comparing them just cause they are both Afro-American and thats stupid King and McPherson have nothing in common.:shakeno:
They both play a QB on TV.

Section126 said:
clear.gif

1. I do not think we are taking either Smith or Rodgers if available.

2. Spielman has scouted him extensively.

3. Saban recruited him heavily.

4. He will be available in the third round.....possibly.

Say hello to our future Starting Quarterback.

My prediction: We take him in the third round........what do you all think?

Personally....I think this kid has as much upside as Rodgers...maybe not as much as Smith.

....NOT

I saw Orlovsky play on two occasions so take my comments for what they are but on both occasions I thought he played very well. He threw a good tight spiral and had excellant accuracy. My knock on him was he had a tendancy to force the ball a little. His size and arm to me seemed exceptional.

BlueFin said:
He doesn't have the upside of either, he totally stunk it up at the Senior Bowl and revealed the flaws in his game.

Orlovsky was sick for the senior bowl and didn't play. But I heard that rumour before so I looked it up and for a fact was hospitalized the day before the senoir bowl game.

I saw Andrew Walter play and he threw two touchdown passes for a total of a 129 yrds that's over 60 yrds a throw guys and he runs the 40 faster than Orton or Orlovsky. He's like Bledsoe but with better and quicker feet.

Great a Walter fan Im one myself, and for a 4th rder he is a steal.

BlueFin said:
He doesn't have the upside of either, he totally stunk it up at the Senior Bowl and revealed the flaws in his game.

He was sick and went to the hospital. I have watched many UCONN games and he can play, he has cought a bad rap with his senior bowl workout where he was sick.

He does have a strong arm and can make all the throws. Although he will need time to mature and is not ready to start in the NFL.

Dudeman said:
that certainly means nothing, considering that good ole Rick will be relegated to getting coffee and little debbie's for Nick come draft day....

btw, you said Nick scouted him extensively, where is the proof of this?

Rick was in CT. watching him play it was on local news here in CT. I don't remember which station.

Back
Top Bottom