Dan Orlovsky will be a Dolphin. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Orlovsky will be a Dolphin.

I'm a huge UConn fan, and all I care about is he took a team of nothings and won a bowl with them. Nobody really cares about the factor of winning when they judge players. I agree some talent is necessary, but it isn't everything, a lot of good players were underrated at draft time and turn into a great player. Dan is one of them, I would be happy if we picked him up to groom as a future QB.

Section126 said:
clear.gif

1. I do not think we are taking either Smith or Rodgers if available.

2. Spielman has scouted him extensively.

3. Saban recruited him heavily.

4. He will be available in the third round.....possibly.

Say hello to our future Starting Quarterback.

My prediction: We take him in the third round........what do you all think?

Personally....I think this kid has as much upside as Rodgers...maybe not as much as Smith.
hes good, but I'd rather take Orton.
I think McPherson will be available Late in the draft

BlueFin said:
He doesn't have the upside of either, he totally stunk it up at the Senior Bowl and revealed the flaws in his game.

he also had the flu...

I like Jason Campbell in the 3rd if he's there....but I'd rather have Adrian Mcpherson if there is an option.....Orslovskeety is water in the freezer compare to those two mobile strong armed players.

BlueFin said:
He doesn't have the upside of either, he totally stunk it up at the Senior Bowl and revealed the flaws in his game.

That's interesting because he didn't play at the senior bowl because he was suffering from the flu.

Buddwalk said:
Very slow release...

Deep ball is inaccurate...i wouldnt draft him

wrong wrong wrong!!!! All Lies! Ive seen him live. He has talent and the kid is a film room warrior. Very Very bright. Very Very underrrated. I am completely surprised that His name was brought up. I love the kid. I think he will shock the world. I think he could be had in the fourth round the way people have dropped him off the edge of the world. i dont get it. This kid is legit. He has all the skills needed to be a great pro.

ptmn said:
I'm a huge UConn fan, and all I care about is he took a team of nothings and won a bowl with them. Nobody really cares about the factor of winning when they judge players. I agree some talent is necessary, but it isn't everything, a lot of good players were underrated at draft time and turn into a great player. Dan is one of them, I would be happy if we picked him up to groom as a future QB.

Orlovsky is a prime time candidate to be "Groomed". Perfect fit if you ask me and I will predict that Orlovsky will end up being the next Tom Brady ( It might take two years to get into the lineup)

What was Shaun King touted as coming out of college...?

Joey 22 said:
Comparing Chaump King and McPherson its like comparing Tim Bowens to Corey Dillon, I mean you are comparing them just cause they are both Afro-American and thats stupid King and McPherson have nothing in common.:shakeno:

Strong arm, athletic, very mobile. Mcpherson may have a better arm and arguably beter physical assets, but he has a questionable past, got kicked off of his college team and resurfaced in the AFL.

He hasn't had much football snaps in college, and the AFL is a very different game from the NFL.

Unless a team that has a comp 3rd round pick, that can take a flyer on him, I'd be suprised if he goes the first day. I'm thinking early 4th round and I could easily see at least five qb going ahead of him maybe six.

It never fails every year there's a workout wonder and half the board falls in love with his workout and want's to take him early.

It's a big enough jump for a great qb from college to the pro's, AM is making a crazy leap. take away the workout and you have a raw QB who hasn't played in anything similar to a NFL offense in a football eternity, and when placed in the NFL and instincts take over, you can easily see him either try to muscle the ball in tight spots or trying to tuck and run as soon as he feels a little presure. Any team that picks him up. has to pretty much reprogram him. He's a 2-3 year project and how many NFL head coaches have that amount of time. :shakeno:

BTW..drop the AFRO AMERICAN bit.. that S!!!t's just not cool.

Back
Top Bottom