Dan Orlovsky will be a Dolphin. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Orlovsky will be a Dolphin.

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
clear.gif

1. I do not think we are taking either Smith or Rodgers if available.

2. Spielman has scouted him extensively.

3. Saban recruited him heavily.

4. He will be available in the third round.....possibly.

Say hello to our future Starting Quarterback.

My prediction: We take him in the third round........what do you all think?

Personally....I think this kid has as much upside as Rodgers...maybe not as much as Smith.

i wanna see some film on this kid and i wanna see if drafted how he adapts to the NFL. Plus to get that job he has to battle for it (if drafted)

Lets see, the top two QBs and maybe Frye in the 1st, Campbell, Orton and McPherson in the second though thats too many QBs for the 2nd rd, Greene and Orlosky are going in the third and Walters is going right at the beginning of the 4th and thats pretty much with decent QBs in this draft. Out of all the second, third and 4th rd QBs, I rather Walters.

He's a very good Quarterback, but played against weak compitition. He really put Uconn on the map and has the size of an NFL Quarterback. Would take him in the fourth round if he last that long. Our third is to valueable to risk on a player that will probably be a project

Section126 said:
clear.gif

Personally....I think this kid has as much upside as Rodgers...maybe not as much as Smith.

Or not...

Section126 said:
clear.gif

He doesn't have the upside of either, he totally stunk it up at the Senior Bowl and revealed the flaws in his game.

3rd round seems a little high, especially after his supbar Senior Bowl. I wouldn't mind taking him in the 4th or lower.

I say Campbell or Walters would be great picks for a future QB and any other than that I dont like. Of course I would rather have Smith in the third Rd :D but we all know that is imposible. I would surely like to give McPherson a chance but being picked in the 2nd rd its not what I would call a chance someone you pick that high has to produce.

Section126 said:

that certainly means nothing, considering that good ole Rick will be relegated to getting coffee and little debbie's for Nick come draft day....

btw, you said Nick scouted him extensively, where is the proof of this?

I love reading threads like this. It's one thing to THINK that this is the way Saban might go in the draft but to make a statement like that? I personally think Orlovsky isn't even in the top 5 QB's...Ive got Rodgers/Smith/Frye/Orton/and a tie between Walter and Mcpherson. Thanks for the update though. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom