Dan Patrick Show-Hall Of Fame QB's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Patrick Show-Hall Of Fame QB's

Namor

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
Was listening to dan's show the last couple of days...and here goes..yesterday,...Dan says that Matt Ryan is a Hall-Of-Famer..(I'm thinking to myself"What?")
then today,he says Phillip Rivers is not a Hall-of Famer...I'm thinking ...If you think Matt Ryan is a HOF,you have to think Rivers is,also...I was confused by this.
What's you guys opinion? I don't think either one is a HOF ..but i look at the Hall differently..

Was listening to dan's show the last couple of days...and here goes..yesterday,...Dan says that Matt Ryan is a Hall-Of-Famer..(I'm thinking to myself"What?")
then today,he says Phillip Rivers is not a Hall-of Famer...I'm thinking ...If you think Matt Ryan is a HOF,you have to think Rivers is,also...I was confused by this.
What's you guys opinion? I don't think either one is a HOF ..but i look at the Hall differently..
Neither one is a HoFer.

Probably neither is, but Rivers has no case. You either need to have the championships like a Montana or the stats of a Marino or a good combination of both (like Brady and Manning) and Rivers has neither.

Both probably Hall of Famers. Both going to be in the top 10 all time in almost every statistical category - most of all passing yards and TD’s.

Ryan never misses a game - only missed 2 games in his career about a decade ago. His career 4-6 playoff record should really be 5-5 with a ring if Atlanta just runs the ball 3 times in the super bowl to try and run out the clock.

Maybe not 1st ballot unless they get a ring, but definitely in the HOF at some point. There’s guys behind them in all those statistical categories that are already in.

Back
Top Bottom