Dang!! Anyone want my Culpepper Jersey??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dang!! Anyone want my Culpepper Jersey???

TooDrkPark

Starter
Reaction score
I can't believe all this going on with the talks of Trent Green or David Carr. With that happening Culpepper is going to be cut. I just got my authentic Culpepper Jersey and now I won't even be able to wear it with pride. :tantrum: Anyone out there want to buy it from me? I would sell it at a discounted price. Make me an offer and let's see...

I was in the middle of selling my McMichael jersey on Ebay when we cut him. It had a few watchers too. If only we could have waited like two more days...........

Wow, Culpepper isn't even gone, you might be putting the cart before the horse. It might be better to play the wait and see.

I'd take that trade..at least McMichael played more than a season. Plus he's a Georgia Bulldog so I would wear that with pride.

Is your jersey an authentic?
Naw just a rep. Yeah my new rule for buying jerseys is they have to be atleast 25 or younger. I got Ronnie's I figure you cant go wrong with the 2nd overall pick. It should be good for about 5 years (Hopefully more). Definitely getting a Quinn or Ginn Jersey if we get any of em.

Players come and go all the time. Why not get a personal one with your name on it like my wife got me then you dont have to worry any more.

Back
Top Bottom