Dang it Mike Mayock and NFL Network | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dang it Mike Mayock and NFL Network

matt11390

Starter
Reaction score
He just stated on Path to the Draft that the Jets should take Austin at 9 and Eifert at 13! If that happens I will be ticked off. It's bad enough our GM would pick an UN-exciting OL but to see the Jets get those two playmakers would make me turn my tv off. Thoughts?

It doesn't matter how many skill players have if the QB doesn't have time to get them the ball. I would prefer we don't use another 1st rounder on a LT, but I will be beyond angry if we go into the draft with line problems and take a slot receiver like Austin.

It would be crazy but I think it would be one or the other for jets. One of those two picks will go for defense imo.

It's just a bad dream. One of the Jets early draft picks will likely go on a CB, you may have heard that Revis Island has floated away. (DJ Hayden is the tip.)

I'm ok with that as Long as they have sanchise throwing to them it will matter very little , plus I'm pulling for jordan reed from uf

That would be upsetting, as I'm of the mind that both will excell in the NFL. With that being said, they have one of the worst starting QBs in the NFL throwing to them and it is hard as hell to find a good one. The dolphins can attest to that... So in the end they would be getting better players but who do they have throwing the ball to them? Not worried about the Jests...

Sanchez will likely be gone after this season and if the Jets find a good QB they would hard to defend with those two players. Mayock's premise for that thought was about creating excitement and touchdowns. Where have we heard this before? Isn't this what many of us want to see in Miami?

Who the hell is going to throw the ball to those guys though?

I guess David Garrard?

Until the next body part of his starts falling apart.

Jets do need a TE but they also need a CB after losing Revis,also Just heard something about D.Milliner's injury causing him to drop down a little,I didnt know Milliner had an injury...

I really really really hope the Jets take Mingo at 9 causing teams to come to us for 12 for Austin before 13.

But I have no problem if the jets take Austin.

I will bum if my guy in Eifert becomes a Jet, thats for sure.

I would be SOOO happy to see them take Austin @9. I'm not going to lie :lol:

Who the hell is going to throw the ball to those guys though?

I guess David Garrard?

Until the next body part of his starts falling apart.
I can't help but laugh at this forum's fear of the jets drafting a 5'8 WR and a TE with their top draft picks. We should be so lucky!!!! These fools have 2 picks in the top 15 in one of the weakest drafts in years. This is the worst QB draft in probably the past 10 years or so and we're worried about a midget WR and a TE? Come on. We should be ecstatic that they don't have a guy like Teddy Bridgewater to trade up for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom