Danica Patrick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Danica Patrick

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
36,436
Reaction score
49
Age
55
Location
Belgium
Was in 1st place with about 25 laps left in the INDY 500....she is now 2nd with about 7 to go? WOW....back to first now.
 

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Feb 3, 2002
Messages
30,212
Reaction score
7
Location
Elsewhere
And she was still ahead with 8 laps left. :eek: If she had enough gas left, she would have won IMO.

She had to ramp it down just to finish the race. And they said she ran out of gas just after crossing the finish line. Still, finishing 4th is an unbelievable accomplishment for a 23-year old rookie female. Never been done.
 

Clark Kent

Man of Steel
Joined
Jan 18, 2005
Messages
2,943
Reaction score
0
Muck said:
And she was still ahead with 8 laps left. :eek: If she had enough gas left, she would have won IMO.

She had to ramp it down just to finish the race. And they said she ran out of gas just after crossing the finish line. Still, finishing 4th is an unbelievable accomplishment for a 23-year old rookie female. Never been done.
Robbie Gordan does have a good point though... The fact that she's like 100 pounds less then all the other drivers is pretty unfair.
 

FinsNYanksFan13

Banned on Points
☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Jul 25, 2004
Messages
6,579
Reaction score
0
Location
Strong Island
Unfair? Why is it unfair. You still have to drive and control the car no matter how much you weigh!
 

Clark Kent

Man of Steel
Joined
Jan 18, 2005
Messages
2,943
Reaction score
0
FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Unfair? Why is it unfair. You still have to drive and control the car no matter how much you weigh!
No one saying she's not skilled. But if you believe in that thing called "science" (yeah, what the hell is that anyway) then it's obvious the less you weigh, the faster your car will go.

That science... So silly.
 

FinsNYanksFan13

Banned on Points
☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Jul 25, 2004
Messages
6,579
Reaction score
0
Location
Strong Island
So your telling me she hit the highest speed today at the Indy because if she didn't then your argument makes no sense whether science says so or not!
 

Clark Kent

Man of Steel
Joined
Jan 18, 2005
Messages
2,943
Reaction score
0
FinsNYanksFan13 said:
So your telling me she hit the highest speed today at the Indy because if she didn't then your argument makes no sense whether science says so or not!

She weighs less, and that allows her to go faster... That's Robbie Gordan's arguement, and I agree.
 

PHINATIC13

Starter
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
5,476
Reaction score
1
Location
Los Angeles,CA
That's a bunch of bull,if that was the case you'd be seeing "jockey" size drivers. Let's face it the woman can drive with the best of them.
 

Clark Kent

Man of Steel
Joined
Jan 18, 2005
Messages
2,943
Reaction score
0
PHINATIC13 said:
That's a bunch of bull,if that was the case you'd be seeing "jockey" size drivers. Let's face it the woman can drive with the best of them.
When did I attack her skill? She is a damn good driver.

None the less, you made my point exactly... You'll never see a 200 pound jockey, because they would be OWNED.
 

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Aug 19, 2004
Messages
18,503
Reaction score
1
It's crap and Gordon is a baby. He can't handle losing to a girl.
 

PHINATIC13

Starter
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
5,476
Reaction score
1
Location
Los Angeles,CA
:confused: Hostile living up to your username:tongue: I was merely stating that how much you weigh is a non factor. I would watch Micheal Andretti fly circles around to others drivers back when he was still driving and he was huge compared to others drivers.

Hostile7 said:
When did I attack her skill? She is a damn good driver.

None the less, you made my point exactly... You'll never see a 200 pound jockey, because they would be OWNED.
 

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Feb 3, 2002
Messages
30,212
Reaction score
7
Location
Elsewhere
Robby Gordon needs to shut his mouth. Yeah, being 100 pounds inherently makes her go faster. But Gordon's a moron because he wants the IRL to do something to her and only her. He's bitching and moaning about her weighing 100 pounds less than him.

But what about the poll-sitter, who weighs 50 pounds less than him?? Does that not give him an advantage as well?? What about every other driver who weighs less than Robby Gordon??

If he's going to cry about it and refuse to race her, than he'd better be prepared not to race ANYBODY, because he's a hypocrite otherwise.

Funniest part is that he's a NASCAR guy now.
 
Top Bottom