Danica Patrick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Danica Patrick

I agree Muck, maybe Gordon:cry: should've stuck with off-road racing where he began.Oh wait they use navigators that's way too much lbs.:tongue:

Muck said:
Robby Gordon needs to shut his mouth. Yeah, being 100 pounds inherently makes her go faster. But Gordon's a moron because he wants the IRL to do something to her and only her. He's bitching and moaning about her weighing 100 pounds less than him.

But what about the poll-sitter, who weighs 50 pounds less than him?? Does that not give him an advantage as well?? What about every other driver who weighs less than Robby Gordon??

If he's going to cry about it and refuse to race her, than he'd better be prepared not to race ANYBODY, because he's a hypocrite otherwise.

Funniest part is that he's a NASCAR guy now.

Muck said:
Robby Gordon needs to shut his mouth. Yeah, being 100 pounds inherently makes her go faster. But Gordon's a moron because he wants the IRL to do something to her and only her. He's bitching and moaning about her weighing 100 pounds less than him.

But what about the poll-sitter, who weighs 50 pounds less than him?? Does that not give him an advantage as well?? What about every other driver who weighs less than Robby Gordon??

If he's going to cry about it and refuse to race her, than he'd better be prepared not to race ANYBODY, because he's a hypocrite otherwise.

Funniest part is that he's a NASCAR guy now.

Robbie Gordan has been in nascar for the last 5+ years (I think close to 10). He only races the 500. Also, one of the best RC drivers in Nascar.

Remember AJ Foyt?? I am surprised he was even able to fit into an INDY car...he must have been about 250?? But AJ won INDY four times. Weight is a factor but not the only factor.

You would think Robby Gordons weight would work for him in Nascar, where downforce is a premium. Yet the back end of his car still broke out from under him.

The guy is a talented driver, but hes also a pretty ignant bastage

What Robby said has been pretty overblown, he was talking about the way most racing leagues weigh drivers and make crews even the weight out if someone is lighter. Indy doesnt, that was his point. I dont think he was being sexist or attacking her personally, just the lack of a weight rule that other leagues have. When skill levels get as close as those in a racing league like that even a slight edge is a big deal.
Not saying Dana isnt a great driver or that she is doing well simply because of her weight, she belongs in the league and she is going to do well regardless or what weight she or her car is.

Haha, Michael Andretti just said in an interview with ESPNEWS it is an advantage to weigh less. For every 10 pounds, it's a 10th of a second. As a rule, he made sure to keep his weight down.

PHINATIC13 said:
:confused: Hostile living up to your username:tongue: I was merely stating that how much you weigh is a non factor. I would watch Micheal Andretti fly circles around to others drivers back when he was still driving and he was huge compared to others drivers.

You've been pwn3d. Not only by me, but John Andretti who you used in an example.

Danica is racing tonight....I think 8:30 EST on ESPN.

Linky?

Hostile7 said:
Haha, Michael Andretti just said in an interview with ESPNEWS it is an advantage to weigh less. For every 10 pounds, it's a 10th of a second. As a rule, he made sure to keep his weight down.

You've been pwn3d. Not only by me, but John Andretti who you used in an example.

Believe IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roman529 said:
Remember AJ Foyt?? I am surprised he was even able to fit into an INDY car...he must have been about 250?? But AJ won INDY four times. Weight is a factor but not the only factor.

I'm not debating the issue, but Micheal was one of the heavyer drivers and was still fast.So what I'm saying that sure it make sense that if you wiegh less it would be to your advantage(physics)but driving skill still is the bigger issue.If it were merely weight alone we would be seeing jockey size drivers and that's simply not the case.I've never seen a driver weigh in before a race have you?

Hostile7 said:

I used Micheal:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom