Daniels startting @ CB & Boston's knee | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daniels startting @ CB & Boston's knee

pbExpress

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Daniel is starting opposite to Sam in camp. He's been the most impressive rookie at camp. He has covered every WR on the team & done well. Expect him to open the season opposite to Sam Madison, if he keeps it up. He has the size to play the posiiton for sure.
It's not looking to good for Boston right now. You can clearly see that the guy has a limp and is favoring the knee every time he runsa route. He's not running with the same confidence. When running routes, he slows down after making the catch, and looks at the knee. Hopfully, he makes it through the knee problem. But realisticly, it's gonna take him another year to come back 100%.

pbExpress said:
So far Daniels' been the most impressive rookie at camp. He has covered every WR on the team & done well. Expect him to open the season opposite to Sam Madison, if he keeps it up. He has the size to play the posiiton for sure.

It's not looking to good for Boston right now. You can clearly see that the guy has a limp and is favoring the knee every time he runsa route. He's not running with the same confidence. When running routes, he slows down after making the catch, and looks at the knee. Hopfully, he makes it through the knee problem. But realisticly, it's gonna take him another year to come back 100%.

true. i think hes looked better than madison. but he plays in the nickel just because he is a fourth round rookie. but in the furture look for Poole and Daniels to be the new Madison and Surtain. Saban knows about LSU, he had a chance to pick webster and he took daniels so daniels obviously has something special.

that sucks about boston hopefully your wrong but realisticly your probally right, seems to good to be true to have boston back this year at full speed

Boston isn't 100% yet, and that has been widely known. There have been reports that the Dolphins are going to take it slow with him, but he does have time between now and training camp to strengthen up that knee.

pbExpress said:
Daniel is starting opposite to Sam in camp. He's been the most impressive rookie at camp. He has covered every WR on the team & done well. Expect him to open the season opposite to Sam Madison, if he keeps it up. He has the size to play the posiiton for sure.

Where you get this from??? Sports Xtra on channel 7?

MofoPhin said:
true. i think hes looked better than madison. but he plays in the nickel just because he is a fourth round rookie. but in the furture look for Poole and Daniels to be the new Madison and Surtain. Saban knows about LSU, he had a chance to pick webster and he took daniels so daniels obviously has something special.

He was going to take Webster but didn't have the chance. Didn't he get taken before Roth or was it Crowder? Webster was his first choice.

I think Daniels can be a MAJOR steal for us. Drew Rosenhaus was on Sports Extra and pretty much said the same thing pbExpress said...he's performing well and blanketing EVERYBODY, even Chambers. Let's hope he keeps it up when the pads come on.

I am not expecting much from Boston due to his injury history.I dont think he will be much of a factor.

CB is one of the positions that we need help in so Daniels is looking good is promising.

MiaBalla99 said:
Where you get this from??? Sports Xtra on channel 7?

Yeah I did. But I was at camp today as well. Daniels did look good @ practice, but I didn't get really good looks at Boston live, becuz he was on the other side of the field. Anyways, the video Drew showed on him shows that he's favoring the knee. it reminds me very much of when Yatil canme back from his 2nd torn ACL(the way he looked at it/flexed & jogged it off after every play).

he's just repeating exactly what Drew said on channel 7...

edit: nevermind

It's still too early though, He has time from now to the beginning of the season, I read where he(Boston) was running pretty well, and he was like 80% healed, I think saban also said he had shin spints from his legs having to get used to running again. I think he'll be close to 100%, hopefully light training will continue so that he could heal faster, I want him to practice like the other players, but not if it will cause set backs.

Anytime you injure the knee, it takes a while even after it is healed to respond well to physical training. It is his 3rd day of practice, so it is understandable that it can be sore with inflammation.

JB-Dolfan-VA said:
He was going to take Webster but didn't have the chance. Didn't he get taken before Roth or was it Crowder? Webster was his first choice.

Giants took Webster before we took Roth. We didnt pass on Webster he was already gone

catapano said:
that sucks about boston hopefully your wrong but realisticly your probally right, seems to good to be true to have boston back this year at full speed

I agree 100%. I your avatar lol, reminds of that Visa Check card commercial.:rofl3:

does it piss anyone off about how much money we wasted on howard? i mean, when we got him, we were already stacked at corner and he hasnt done ****. he cant even start in front of a fourth round rookie. i'd throw my money away on feeley 100x before i throw it away on howard. when we got feeley, at least we needed him, and we still dont know how much he will do for us, but with howard, we know what we have: the highest paid nickle back in the NFL.

its kind of frustrating thinking about all the bonehead mistakes wanny/speilman made that we have to put up with today...esp for saban

Back
Top Bottom