Dannell Ellerbe: I was brought to Miami to knock the Patriots off | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dannell Ellerbe: I was brought to Miami to knock the Patriots off

Im just waiting for the first person to come along and attack the team for winding up the Pats. A lot of Dolphin fans seem to have a serious case of short man syndrome.

Personally I love seeing confidence from the team.

I believe short man syndrome would be the opposite of what you meant. Short man syndrome means someone who overcompensates for their lack of height and inferiority complex by acting extra aggressively. I wouldn't describe most Dolphins fans that way...more like burned out and "we've heard this talk in the summer before".

ESPN:

[video=youtube;3DCB8YZ_Q08]http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=3DCB8YZ_Q08[/video]

Play hard and hit them in the mouth. When we do that every game we will get the respect , plus the Division will follow.
Its time for us to dominate for 15 years.

I thought the Tannehill plateau part was cute. Basically, by that anaylist's logic, a Moore/?/?, Bess, Hartiline offense is the same as a Wallace, Hartline, Gibson/Binns offense.

Man get after em... tired of ppl riding Brady. Once the pressures on him he'll fold like a wet paper towel. He's soft as cotton! Here's to the phins winning the division!!!!!!!!!!!

I expect more from him. Was a solid player in Lewis' absence and learned from him too. Was on a SB winning team and played an intrical part. I think he commands the most respect out of all the new additions, because of his position, past role, and resume (despite it being short). Being on the Ravens can only make you a sponge for knowledge and experience. That's why I'd like to see Leach here too. That blend of experience is what's needed to take a young team over the top.

I like to see Leach here to the road grader that Miller and co. can run through all game long. Leach is so much fun to watch lead block he is the best in the NFL and one that Miami would love to add to help the running game.

Apparantly it was one question from an interview that was supposed to be about joining the Dolphins... typical media

I have heard this for about 3 weeks now so assume it's a ploy to drive up is price to get him back to Baltimore with pay and no camp. With the money Miami has I just wouldn't see Miami being out spent but the longer he goes without getting in game shape and starting now to learn the scheme and the offense the more I don't want Miami to over pay. If he comes will be for a year or two and don't know if Miami would pay him what he wants for just one year based on cap.

Back
Top Bottom