Danny Amendola Catching Passes From Ryan Tannehill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Danny Amendola Catching Passes From Ryan Tannehill

Alot of guys entering their prime on offense with Tannehill, Drake, Stills, Tunsil, Parker, James. Even Jakeem Grant should be ready to make impact.

If we added the right collection of veterans in Sitton, Gore, Amendola and Kilgore this should be a fun season.

The glaring need will be addressed, maybe twice. In a perfect scenario we could add Quenton Nelson to our offense and then the TE.

Alot of guys entering their prime on offense with Tannehill, Drake, Stills, Tunsil, Parker, James. Even Jakeem Grant should be ready to make impact.

If we added the right collection of veterans in Sitton, Gore, Amendola and Kilgore this should be a fun season.

The glaring need will be addressed, maybe twice. In a perfect scenario we could add Quenton Nelson to our offense and then the TE.

How big would it be if Parker actually had a breakout season? Not that I'm expecting him too, but that would be a huge help! Add a TE seam threat and we'd be in business.

How big would it be if Parker actually had a breakout season? Not that I'm expecting him too, but that would be a huge help! Add a TE seam threat and we'd be in business.
It would be another player doing great in his pre FA year

So he's trash now that he's not a dolphin?'
Wow......take it easy big man. To see a professional like Amendola who does not have the natural talent like landry out there catching passes from Tannehill already, I find that quite refreshing. I was just wondering if Landry did something like that or did he rely on his talent alone. Where is this "trash" talk coming from?

Wow......take it easy big man. To see a professional like Amendola who does not have the natural talent like landry out there catching passes from Tannehill already, I find that quite refreshing. I was just wondering if Landry did something like that or did he rely on his talent alone. Where is this "trash" talk coming from?

Landry and Ryan were always working out together. Landry is a very hard worker.

Tannehill does this every offseason with wr's so it's nothing new. Greg Jennings and Jordan Cameron participated when they were newly signed, but didn't help much. Stills does it too as do a lot of the new younger guys that come along. I'm pretty sure Landry was participating in the past also.

it seems like the Landry civil war will not end. I'm good with him gone and I've moved on. I don't see a need to put him down or to keep talking about him as if he was Jerry Rice either. He's not on our team anymore and it's time to move forward for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom