Danny Amendola Catching Passes From Ryan Tannehill | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Danny Amendola Catching Passes From Ryan Tannehill

Tannehill does this every offseason with wr's so it's nothing new. Greg Jennings and Jordan Cameron participated when they were newly signed, but didn't help much. Stills does it too as do a lot of the new younger guys that come along. I'm pretty sure Landry was participating in the past also.

I had completely forgotten that Greg Jennings was a Dolphin for a season. Let's hope the Amendola signing is a little more fruitful.

Anything we get from Wilson and Amendola I'll consider icing if Parker, Stills and Grant are healthy all year.

PSG as I will call them, are the catalysts for the offense. Seems like everyone's roll is pretty well defined by their skill set. I see a lot of versatility in this group.

Balance is the key to any offense and once we select a TE it's all hands on deck getting that kid up to speed. He will take his lumps but be grateful to land on a team that is ready to use him right out of the box.

I'd like to get two of these top TE's actually and mimic the offense New England had with Gronk/Hernandez.

Is that asking too much?

No, asking for Quenton Nelson on top of that, maybe that's excessive.

Article mentioned catching passes from Brock Osweiler too, lets give him equal credit too.

Article mentioned catching passes from Brock Osweiler too, lets give him equal credit too.

Good point. Worth mentioning because the top 2 QB's and top 5 WR's appear to be set going into the season barring health issues.

Brock's offense familiarity is a huge plus right now. No back up QB signing should excite fans but he's qualified to do what he's here to do.

Back
Top Bottom